King Of Beast

Year 2954.

A 5-year-old, green-haired kid sat in the front of his house, playing with the local cat that he had befriended when the clouds darken. The boy doesn't give care about the clouds over him as he continues to play with the cat.

"Izuku!!! Get in. It might rain!!!" A woman shouts.

"Looks like I will have to go Shu." The boy tells the cat as he gets up. "Come back tomorrow okay!" the boy tells the cat as he gets up to leave.

Izuku enters the house when his hand starts to itch. Izuku ignores the itch and goes to his room.

"Izuku, can you come here for a second?" Izuku's mother, Inko Midoriya asks.

"Yes mom!!" Izuku says walking down to the living room.

"Can you hand me the file from over there?" She asks him, pointing to a file on the dining table.

Izuku nods as he walks to the table, reaching for the file when his mom notices something odd about his hand. "What happened to your hand?" Inko asks.

"Huh?" Izuku says as he looks at his hand, noticing blue scales on his hands. Confused, Izuku tries to scratch the scale off.

"I think you've got your quirk or part of it at least." His mother tells him. Thunder crackles outside, startling the boy and accidentally activating his quirk.

Izuku's skin starts to turn blue as the clouds outside crackle. Izuku's eyebrows turn bushier, and his sclera goes from white to yellow with orange irises. More scales form around Izuku's hands the boy's blue skin turns into shiny scales.

Izuku's mouth elongates into a snout with his teeth sharpening into canines of different sizes and his hair growing longer. Izuku's body also elongates, with the boy's shirt being ripped to shreds. His feet are replaced with a tail and his fingernails morph into massive talons.

A 5-foot-long blue dragon hovers in front of the woman who looked confused. Izuku tries to control himself but keeps crashing into the walls.

"Izuku calm down!!" Inko shouts. Izuku tries to respond but ends up releasing fire from his mouth, burning the things around him.

The curtains catch on fire, alerting the neighbours, who immediately called for some help.

Thundermane, who was the closest hero at the time, responded to the call for help. He immediately enters the house after being informed that the residents were still inside.

"Hello!! Anyone here?" Thundermane shouts.

"IN here!!!" Inko shouts back. "My son's quirk just activated, and he's lost control!!! Please help him!!"

Thundermane recognises the voice. "I do not believe my luck!!!" Thundermane exclaims. "I found the ever-elusive Ghost!!!" He shouts as he enters the house. "Is this one of your new schemes? To lure a hero in by telling them that your son's quirk has gone berserk and then to kill him?" He asks as he walks towards the living room.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about." Inko says. "Please just believe me. My son has lost control over his quirk!!! Help him." She cries out.

"You can't fool me, Ghost!" Thundermane says as he finally sees Izuku's dragon form flying haphazardly in the room and Inko hiding behind an overturned table. "Sheesh, you didn't lie. Looks like I'd get to kill two birds here. I can just see the headline in tomorrow's paper, 'Number 7 hero Thundermane catches the ever-elusive S-class Supervillain Ghost and her associate who had been causing havoc in downtown Musutafu'." The hero laughs.