Darkness Rising

Izuku stood on top of a cliff, looking down at the city.

"My Lord, they are here." A female voice says causing the boy to turn around. "They seem to have agreed to your terms."

"And do you find that suspicious, Ochako?" Izuku asks the girl.

"To be honest, a little. But I have promised my life to you, this means that I will follow you regardless of what you choose to do." The girl answers, keeping a straight face.

"Send Mercury, tell him to gather the Captains." Izuku says as he walks toward the girl. "And ask our Strategist to come to the main tent."

"Of course My Lord." Ochako says as she turns to leave. 

"Hey Ochako." Izuku says. 

"Yes My Lord?" Ochako says, turning to the man. 

"Love you." Izuku tells her, causing her to blush. 

"Love you too sir." Ochako says before she turns and leaves the man alone and goes to do the tasks given.

"And so it begins." Izuku mutters. "You're watching aren't you All Might? This might not be what you wanted, but this is what Japan needs. A system reboot. To get rid of every little issue that the people have and to unite them, this is what is needed."

Izuku walks into one of the tents and is immediately greeted by a few of his henchmen and 3 rather familiar faces.

"Gentlemen, it's nice to meet you!" Izuku says taking his seat at the head of the table.

"Skip the plesentries Deku." A man with white hair says.

"Straight to the point then. Very well, suit yourself Shigaraki Tomura." Izuku says. "I'm led to believe that you have agreed to our terms?"

"Unfortunately, yes." Shigaraki answers. "That might just be the only way we get out without any major casualties or setbacks."

"Correct, if my estimates are correct, there would be at least 100 dead people on either side and with the Nomu factories destroyed during the last war, you'd be significantly weaker when facing the heroes alone. Now, you not only have those Nomu's but also an army of wronged that are ready to fight for what they think is justice as well as two that wield forces of nature to their will." Izuku answers with a grin.

"Yes yes, whatever. We have one demand when all of this is over." Shigaraki says. "Once we win, I should be the one that is shown as the face of this campaign against the society and the heroes."

This statement shocked the henchmen on Izuku's side and they immediately pointed the weapons and readied their quirks to be used against Shigaraki, waiting for the orders from Izuku.

"Now now, calm down all of you." Izuku says, looking at his men. "That shall be done. In the scenario that we win.... No, when we win, you will be shown as our leader." Izuku tells Shigaraki. "However, all plans that we will follow and all moves that you make henceforth, will be decided by me and not Re-Destro."

"Consider it done. I'll leave Spinner here, he'll be our POC." Shigaraki says, looking at the mutant quirk user who simply nods, knowing that if things got out of hand he'd be out of his league. "I must say, never in a thousand years, would I have imagined that a user of One For All would work with a user of All For One." A much much deeper voice coming from Shigaraki's mouth says.

"All For One.... I was expecting you'd show up." Izuku says with a smile. "It is something completely unthought of. But that was only because they never saw what the two could achieve when used together."