The Last Prime

Year 3002.

Somewhere in space, a yellow spaceship floated aimlessly.

"Energon supplies are at 10 percent!" A tall female robot announces.

"Teletran 2, can we make the jump to Earth? We can't be late for the New Prime's arrival." A buff male robot asks the ship's computer.

"Calculating..... Calculating." The computer announces. "Chances of reaching earth 100 percent. Chance of surviving re-entry 80 percent. Energon left after jump the is 4 percent."

"I think we can make it there." The female robot answers.

"Yes but where will we go Chromia? A round trip across the earth will cost us all our energon that will be left. After that, we'll be running only on our internal energon reserves which will last us one cycle at best. After that, if we're not able to find Prime, we'll be as good as dead."

"The Decepticon scouts will be able to track us once we warp to earth as well." Chromia answers. "We could just pick a random place on earth to land and hid till we're able to either find more energon or find Prime. Hopefully both."

"Teletran 2, set course for a the safest place on earth according to all previous records from Teletran 1 and the records from Primus." The male bot orders.

"Calculating.... Accessing data banks from Teletran 1.... Analysing Data..... Data analysed, destination locked." The computer answers. "Ready for jump."

"Initiating jump drive. All Personel to their seats immediately." The leader announces.

"You know its just us right?" Chromia tells him.

"I like doing it. Never got a chance to do it before."

On Earth.

In a small hospital somewhere in Japan, a boy was born with a curious birthmark on his chest. The boy had green hair like his mother with a freckled face that seemed similar to his father's.

"Hisashi, what are we going to name him?" A tired woman asks the man standing next to her as she held the baby in her arms.

"Izuku... Izuku Midoriya." The man answers with a smile. The baby smile at this.

Age 4 –

"Mr. and Mrs. Midoriya, I have bad news for you." A doctor tells Inko.

"I don't believe in bad news, so just tell us what happened." She responds.

"Alright, your son, Izuku is unfortunately quirkless." The doctor turns to Izuku. "Sorry kid, your dreams of becoming a hero have prematurely come to an end. We checked a few times, but all the reports show that you are quirkless."

Izuku teared up a little at the bluntness of the statement.

"How dare you!!! Have you no manners? Is this the way you break the bad news to a kid!!!" Hisashi shouts, furious at the doctor.

"I'm sorry sir, but that is the truth." The doctor answers.

"Inko, Izuku, we're leaving." Hisashi tells the mother and son. Inko picks up Izuku in her arms as the family storms out of the clinic, after paying for the appointment.

"Izuku, no matter what people say, you can always be what you want. All you need is to trust in yourself." Hisashi tells his son as the family walks out to their car.

A few years later.

Izuku was walking home alone. It was a regular thing for him ever since kindergarten. No one wanted to hang out with the quirkless kid. And it became worse after his father passed away a few years ago in a work accident.