Party Protocol

Kamino Ward.

All For One had just revealed himself to the world while the heroes of Japan were busy trying to save UA's Katsuki Bakugou from the League Of Villains.

All Might, who had been keeping this villain at bay was almost at his limits, about to lost his muscle form when a man in an iron suit rocketed past the hero and superman punched the masked villain.

"It was really rude of you all to start the party without me, All Might." The man in the iron suit told the pro. "Here let me help you. Go rest for a bit, we'll take it from here."

"Ahh the vigilante that has been the talk of the society." All For one said as he got up. "Nice of you to join us, Iron Man."

"So the relic knows me. Such an honour." Iron man remarked.

"Sarcasm." AFO told him. "You're lucky I appreciate it."

"Well, why don't you appreciate this then!" Iron Man shouted as he released all his weapons towards the villain. AFO was able to dodge most of the rockets and missiles but was hit by the beams.

"Sir, the missiles are being wasted like this." His A.I., which he called EVA told him.

"I know, EVA, we need to take his quirks out of the equation or at least find a way to nullify them. How long will it take for you to analyse all his quirks?" the vigilante asked his AI.

"5 minutes tops." It answered.

"I'm giving you 3 mintues. And while you're at it, I think you should invite the others to the party as well."

"Of course sir." EVA answered. "Activating the House Party Protocol."

Midoriya Residence - a section of the front porch opened up to show multiple suits just like Iron Man's activating and flying off. UA Support Course Lab – Sections of the lab parted as different iron man suits came out of it and took flight. All these suits heading in one direction. Kamino ward.

"Alright. Now to keep 'Not Anakin' busy till the party arrives." Iron Man told himself. "Also EVA hack into all the nearby sound systems and get some music on."

While he was busy getting this ready for the fight All For One had activated his so-called ultimate combination of moves.

"Of course sir." EVA answered as music started to play out of the speakers that were in the buildings around them.

"That's better." Iron Man said as he got in close to the villain and hit him with both his repulsor rays straight to the chest while getting hit by AFO's massive fist, breaking his armour, sending him flying back. AFO was about to hit Iron Man once again, when he was hit by a few more Repulsor rays.

"Sir I believe cavalry has arrived." EVA told her boss as more than 100 indiviual armours arrived to the fight.

[Look up the Fandom page for Iron Man suits, more specifically those for the Marvel 616 universe for the pictures. It's lazy of me I know, but there are way too many pictures to upload. Though i'll put in the important ones here.]

"Finally!!! Direct Silver Centurion, Mark 10, 13, 15, 18, 19 and 23 to the rescue, send Juggernaut, Mark 65 and 67 to help Endeavour and the others that are fighting the Nomu's, 49 to All Might tell him to get into the suit. Also, send Model Prime here." Iron Man ordered as he ejected out of his armour with just his mask on.

"Of course sir." EVA told him. "And what about the rest of the armours?"

"Send Iron Destroyer to Katsuki and tell him to go wild. Have 16, 17, 20, 24 and 25 remove the other students from the scene, send them to the shopping district that is north of here. And tell the rest to target the league members and put them out of commission and somewhere far away, preferably away from each other and the Darth Vader reject." Iron Man answered as he dodged an Air Bullet.