Return To UA

Content Warning: Things get steamy. 

This takes place after Izuku had returned to the 1-A dorms after the Paranormal war.

Izuku sat in the common area as his classmates brought him a plate of food and helped him catch up to things that were happening inside UA. Izuku looks around, seeing almost all of his classmates. His brows furrowed when he didn't see one specific person in the crowd around him.

"Uhm... Guys, where's Uraraka?" Izuku asks the group.

"Ochako's in her room. She wanted to rest after everything in the morning." Asui answers.

"Did she have dinner?" Izuku asks her.

"Look at you, so concerned about her." Mina teases.

"Did she have dinner?" Izuku asks them again.

"Not that I know of." Asui answers.

"Toru and I went to give her a plate before you came, she told us that she wasn't hungry." Jiro tells him.

"Can you prepare her a plate?" Izuku asks them. "I'll take it up to her."

"You are too injured to do that Midoriya! Please stay here. We'll take the food up to Uraraka." Iida scolds the boy.

"I'll be fine! I can manage with Black Whip Iida." Izuku tells him as he activates his quirk, allowing the black whips to appear out of his hands and grab onto a plate and lift it up. "See. I'll be fine. I won't use my hands unless it's absolutely necessary." Izuku reassures. 

"You're not supposed to use your quirk either!" Iida scolds him.

"Hey, look. I need to talk to Uraraka. I have to thank her for everything she did out there. Everything after tomorrow is going to be busy. Just let me do it." Izuku tells him.

"Oi! Four eyes. If the nerd says he'll be okay, then I trust him." Bakugou yells from the kitchen. "Let him meet his little girlfriend for once. Besides, I'm sure those two have a lot to talk about after his letters."

Izuku blushes slightly, remembering what he had written in Ochako's letter.

Iida sighs. "Alright." He relents.

"Oii nerd. There's some Mochi in the fridge and Round Face's plate is kept here." Bakugou tells Izuku.

"Thanks, Kacchan." Izuku tells him as a strand of black whip picks up the plate that Bakugou had prepared while two others open the fridge and grab the Mochi packet. "I'll be in Uraraka's room. And Iida, don't worry, I'll leave before curfew." Izuku tells everyone as he slowly makes his way to the lift and up to Uraraka's room.

About 5 minutes later, Izuku stood outside Ochako's door, the plate and the mochi packet floating next to him on Black Whip. He takes a deep breath and knocks the door.

"Uraraka, it's Deku. I've got you some food!" Izuku says as he waits for a response.

"I'm not hungry!" Ochako responds in a hoarse voice.

"Open up Uraraka. I'm not listening. You need some energy. You've had an exhausting and long day." Izuku tells her. "Plus, there is mochi."

Izuku waits for a response, knowing that the Mochi factor worked. Almost immediately, there were footsteps that were coming to the door.

The door opens just a smidge. Just enough for Ochako to peek through.

"Show me the mochi." She tells Izuku. Izuku smiles as he holds up the bag of mochi in his hand.