The Dragon and His Celestial Part 2

Class 1-A had assembled at the training grounds after being called there by the teachers for an impromptu heroic's class.

"Alright everyone, today we'll be testing all your capabilities and to see how far you've come in the past year. We will be testing the abilities of 3 students who had been holding back due to god knows what reason and watching how the newest member of your class performs." All Might says as he stands with some of the other UA teachers.

"We'll start with Midoriya." Aizawa says as Izuku walks to the centre of the class. Todoroki immediately creates a massive see-through barrier between the class and Izuku.

"Who asked you to use your quirk Todoroki?" Aizawa asks the boy.

"Unless you want to get burnt, stay behind the ice." Todoroki answers.

"At 30 feet away from the boy?" Midnight asks.

"We'd get burnt at 50. The ice wall is protecting us from getting burnt." Ochako explains. "Just watch, please."

"We'd be fine without the wall." Katsuki says.

"We don't, they do." Shoto says.

"All the best Izu!! And don't lose control." Ochako shouts.

"I'll try not to." Izuku says as he loses his sports uniform shirt. He cracks his neck as fire starts to surround boy, engulfing him. The flames spread, creating a circle of flame covering an area of almost 15 feet and cracking the ground. The air in the training grounds starts to heat up.

"Icy-hot!" Katsuki shouts. "Cool the room, now."

"Don't do it, the differences in temperature will cause an explosion." Ochako exclaims.

"I'll absorb the excess energy, if the room heats up anymore, the cement will start melting and from there it won't take a lot to bring this place down." Katsuki says, shocking the teachers.

"I've already been slowly cooling the room, but it's getting harder to maintain the ice wall and cool the room." Shoto says, exhaling cold air.

"I'll handle protecting the others, focus on cooling the room." Ochako says as her hands glow pink as she conjures up a massive shield. "Everyone, get behind me." She shouts, enlarging the shield to cover everyone.

"Uraraka, do I need to cancel his quirk?" Aizawa asks. "It's getting dangerously hot as you guys have said."

"No need, it's a natural part of his transformation." Ochako explains.

"To this level?" Midnight asks.

"Kind of..." Ochako says, shocking the teachers.

The torrent of fire around Izuku rose higher as the group heard an inhuman roar from inside the torrent.

"Please be in control." Ochako mutters as a massive red foot steps out of the torrent of fire.

"This feels freeing!" A voice says as a red scaly tail appears from the fire, followed by two massive red wings, creating a massive gust of wind, clearing the torrent of flame, revealing his red and white scales. On his head, red crown with a golden gem on the centre of the crown. "Hey everyone!" Izuku says as Ochako lets down her shield.

 "Hey everyone!" Izuku says as Ochako lets down her shield