Code Omega

"Hahahaha......." Megaton laughed. "if these are the top heroes of Japan, then I don't know why Shigaraki faced so much trouble with you twerps when you were students." He exclaimed as he punched Red Riot into a building and weaved through Dynamight's AP shot Autocannons to deliver a gut-busting punch to the hero.

"You know, this is really pathetic, the number 1 hero is already down." He said, pointing at an injured Hawks lying in some rubble. "The number 5 and number 10 heroes are nothing more than overrated punching bags. Where's all the bold talk gone, Red Riot and Dynamight?" he mocked the 2 injured heroes.

"We need some backup, Unbreakable might give out any minute now, and you aren't doing too well either Katsuki." Kirishima aka Red Riot told his brother in arms.

"I noticed that Eijirou, but we need to wait for Round face, Grey eyes, and the others to clear the zone of civilians." Katsuki shouted to his friend.

"Where's the backup that police commissioner told us about?" Kirishima asked.

"Eyelashes and Hands are the back-up, and they're currently on their way here. Katsuki told the man.

You must be wondering how we got here, aren't you, readers, well lets spin the time-turner and go back a few hours.

The former students of class 1-A, now high ranker pros had gathered for their once a month get-together. Something that Iida had suggested to keep in touch. And over the past 5 years, almost every member of the class had turned up to this get-together at least once. While all the others had made sure to attend at least one of these get-togethers, one member of the former UA class had always been MIA because of the kind of work he did.

Ochako Uraraka, Mina Ashido, Eijirou Kirishima, Katsuki Bakugou, Momo Yaoyorozu, Shoto Todoroki, Fumikage Tokoyami, and Tsuyu Asui were the only ones at this month's meet-up because the others were busy with investigations revolving around a case involving an arsonist and mass murderer, who went by Megaton, his quirk allowed him to give kinetic energy to objects and cause them to explode.

The drawbacks were not known but most heroes that tried to face the villain were either severely injured to the point that they were forced to take a few months off to recover or barely escaped due to other heroes arriving at their location to help them.

The 8 pros, entered a small café, wearing disguises to prevent attention from their fans. They were having fun and catching up on events in their lives and discussing their recent cases. Things were going well but things took a darker turn when there was a large explosion in the marketplace.

The 8 pros quickly dropped their disguises running to the marketplace, with Todoroki handing the waiter some money and telling him to keep the change as he ran to catch up with the others. They quickly removed their casual clothes, revealing their hero suits under all of them.

"Kirishima, Bakugou, Todoroki you three are on offense. Mina, Tsu, Ochako and I will get the civilians out of the place, Tokoyami, send a distress call and get some help, then go help the boys." Momo ordered she had become a much more confidant leader, taking command of the situation and turning tables in the hero's favor all while being able to fight or help the civilians.

"We have enough firepower for now." Katsuki told as he saw Hawks speeding towards the villain. However, the older pro was unable to do much against the man, due to his wings being turned into bombs, forcing the hero to send his feathers away to minimize the damage. 

"And there goes some of our fire power." Kirishima replied.

"Well, what are we waiting for, Shitty hair, go left, icy-hot go right, I'm taking that bastard head on." Katsuki ordered. He had become much calmer compared to his UA days, exploding only on the villains or his friends when they were alone.