The Next Generation

"Alright, class. You're attention for a minute." A tired voice announces. "Against my wishes, the principal has assigned a new student to our class."

"Is it really practical to have a new student at this time of the year, Mr. Shinso?" A girl with pink hair asked raising her hand up high and as straight as it could be.

"Yes, he's a transfer case and is a recommendation from two pros." The man answers. "You can come in kid."

A boy wearing an old yellow bag and Green-Orange shoes walked in, he had brown hair and a slight blush on his face that seemed to be permanent. One of his iris's was brown while the other was green.

"Great, another Dynamight fan boy!" One of the boys sighs.

"His bag is so old!!!" A girl with black hair and a dark pink skin tone whispered to another.

"Yeah, I really wonder who recommended him though." Her partner, a girl with cyan hair, whispers back. "It's clear that he isn't that rich, so no pro hero could have recommended him."

"Though you never know some heroes do prefer the low life after retirement." The first girl whispers.

"Sorry to interrupt your whispers but I can hear you guys." The new student says, causing the two girls to flush red in embarrassment.

"So you've got super-hearing, that's it? Quite pathetic if you ask me!" A blonde boy exclaims cockily.

"Super-hearing is just a secondary ability of my quirk, I'd love to show you but Mom says that it's not good to use my quirk outside of training or without the teacher or hero's permission." The boy answers.

"Ohhh, a mama's boy. I'm so scared." The boy says, raising his hands in the air while laughing.

"That's enough Akira, unless you want detention for the rest of the year, you'll sit down. Now Kid introduce yourself and then go sit near uhh Takemiya over there." The teacher tells him as the girl in question waves to the boy.

"Yes sir!" The boy exclaims. "My name Toshi Midoriya." The surname shocked the teacher but he didn't show any emotions. "I was born in the US, and was raised by my Mom and my Aunt Melissa."

"And your quirk?" the Akira kid asks.

"Oh, it's called Gravity." He answers.

"How does that give you super hearing?" A purple-haired girl asks.

"Gravity is sort of a weird quirk it gives me the ability to negate or increase an object's gravity based on which hand I touch it with, left increases the weight and right decreases it, and I also have super strength, senses and endurance, but Mom says that the endurance comes from my genes or something." Toshi answers truthfully.

'Gravity and superstrength..... Plus there's that surname...' Shinso thinks to himself.

"Toshi, make yourself comfortable with the classmates, Takemiya you're responsible for him, I'll be right back." Shinso tells his students as he leaves the class in a hurry.

"So, Toshi right? I'm Yami. Yami Kaminari, could you tell us about your parents?" The purple-haired girl asks.

"Well, my mother has a gravity quirk like me but she doesn't have the super-strength, that's from my father I think. I've never met him. Mom says that he died fighting some villain." Toshi explains. "Mom never talks about him, but I've seen him in a few pictures. Aunt Mel says it's a sore topic for her."

"Your father must be a pretty weak person if he died in a villain attack." Akira scoffs.

Toshi's eyes widen in anger. "Don't you dare talk like that about my dad!!" Toshi shouts with there being a sudden development of static in the air.