Son Of Atlas

Izuku hovered over Musutafu, looking at the people going about their day. Regular people going to work, a rare few returning home from working a late shift.

"Son, time to go home. Your mom's made breakfast." A gruff voice says.

"Huh... Oh yeah, I'll be down in a minute." Izuku answers, turning to see his father wearing his hero suit. The Golden S on the chest and the red cape fluttering behind the man always gave rise to a certain feeling in Izuku. A feeling that things would get better for the world soon.

"I'll be going, I've got to meet All Might and Endeavour before we go to the Hero Association

"I'll be going, I've got to meet All Might and Endeavour before we go to the Hero Association. They've got some work for us today." The man says as he descends down to the surface of the earth.

Izuku spends a few more minutes, staring at the sun. The source of his powers as his father told him. It was weird, how he looked just like everyone else but was the son of an alien. It was a well-kept secret that not even the heroes knew. A father-son secret that Izuku kept with all his pride.

Izuku sighs as he descends to the ground, landing on his feet and walking into the house.

"Mom, I'm back!!" Izuku says as he takes his shoes off and places them with the rest of the shoes in the house.

"Just in time son, breakfast is ready." His mother greets him, placing a bowl of rice and miso soup on the table.

"I'll wash my hands and be back in a minute," Izuku tells her

Months later, UA High.

Izuku sat in his class, listening to Aizawa drone on about some hero work. Izuku was listening and even making notes, but it was a passive skill for him now.

"Midoriya, is something the issue?" Aizawa asks the boy, noticing his disinterest in the class.

"No sir." Izuku sighs.

"Then please focus on the class. I will not be teaching this again." Aizawa says when suddenly the alarms ring.

"All teachers to report to the conference room immediately!" Recovery Girl's voice can be heard through the PA system. "Students to stay seated in their respective class."