Part 7: Subtle Yet Completely Apparent

So supposedly it's the next day after the time skip and after another time skip, but I didn't design any more casual clothing so this is the time to imagine your own outfits I guess. As long as it's 50s boy style clothes because, yes, it's relevant for your character to wear boy clothes as explained last time.

Next update: next week
------------------------------------

"George!" Marty called out as you two chased him through the neighbourhood. "Why do you keep following me around?!" George complained.

Marty caught up and stopped him from running any further, walking with him instead. You managed to catch up, stopping for a moment to catch your breath.

"look, George! I'm telling you, George. If you do not ask Lorraine to that dance, I'm gonna regret it for the rest of my life." Marty told him.

You walked beside Marty and listened to him reason with George. "But, I can't go to the dance. I'll miss my favourite television program 'Science Fiction Theater.'" George complained.

The three of you stopped in front of George's house to talk. "Yeah, but, George, Lorraine wants to go with you." You decided to cut in. George frowned at you, disappointment by the fact that you were encouraging him to go with another girl.

You rolled your eyes then stepped away from the two to avoid causing any more problems because Doc was right, you were merely a distraction.

"George, she wants to go with you. Give her a break." Marty told him. "Look, I'm just not ready... To ask Lorraine out to the dance. And not you, or M/N- sorry- Y/N! Or anybody else on this planet is gonna make me change my mind. It's not like she's the one I want to go with anyway." George ran into his house with a slam of the door.

You rubbed your forehead in frustration. "Marty, photo." Marty hastily patted down his pockets, taking out the picture of his siblings. You took a look seeing that only David's legs were left in the picture. You began to brainstorm ideas but quickly drew a blank.

Marty tapped the photo against his palm a few times before something clicked. "Science Fiction Theater..." You shared a look.

Marty, you damn genius!

🕖 🕚 🕕 🕙 🕗 🕠

You leaned against a post with your arms crossed, watching as Marty struggled to pop open a soda bottle. He had told you everything he did the night before at George's house. You stayed with Doc, not wanting to mess up somehow if you went with him.

"Darth Vader? ... From... The planet Vulcan?" You rolled your eyes. "Yeah, I couldn't think of anything else," Marty said, still struggling with the bottle. "And this'll stop him from googling over me?" You asked, moving to lean against the fridge. "Yep!"

"Did you get my shades?" You asked.

There was silence...

"Dude, I told you to get my shades!"

"N/N, if I got your sunglasses, George would know that one of us was there!" You pouted "fine. I'll just ask him to give them back."

"Marty! M/N!" You both turned as saw George running towards you. "Marty! M-Y/N!"

"Hey, George, buddy. You weren't at school. What have you been doing all day?" Marty asked oh so innocently. "I overslept. Look, I need your help. I have to ask Lorraine out, but I don't know how to do it."

You looked at Marty with a startled expression.

'It worked?'

"Alright, listen. Keep your pants on. She's over in the cafe.-" Marty paused, attempting to open the bottle once again "God! How do you-" George snatched it from him, popping it open with the side of the fridge you were leaning against.