Part 14: Jennifer and the Three Mcflys

I know a lot of you hate Jennifer, but this chapter reveals a big part in Y/N's disappearance so please don't skip. Also the teensiest little thing for the Jennifer simps <3

Next Update: Changing the schedule so I update twice a week :>

-------------------------

This chapter doesn't feature either you or Marty as it's just to fill in on what happened with Jennifer.

-------------------------

------------- Jennifer Parker -------------

A little while earlier

The skies were once again dark and quiet as the flying cop car descended into an unfamiliar neighbourhood.

Jennifer nestled against the backseat of the vehicle, effects of the sleep-inducing alpha rhythm generator starting to wear off.

Glimpses of the cop car's interior flashed in front of her as she slowly blinked in and out of consciousness.

The car, the faces and muffled voices of two females, and the facade of a house that definitely wasn't hers.

"Are you alright?" She heard in her semi-conscious state.

She could feel her weight slumping against two figures. The same two who were moving her into a dark room.

With the minimum amount of energy she had, Jennifer mustered a breathy "yeah."

"Ma'am, you should reprogram. It's dangerous to enter without lights on."

"Lights on?" Jennifer repeated in question, unintentionally activating the room's lighting. The sudden brightness caused Jennifer to scrunch her nose and squeeze her eyes shut.

"Yes, now, look..." Once Jennifer was set down, she reopened her eyes and found herself on a living room couch with two female cops looming over her.

She felt stiff, still a bit shocked by the unfamiliarity of everything. If she were asleep, that would've been one hell of a dream she was having.

"Just take it easy and you'll be fine. And be careful in the future."

Jennifer's eyebrows snapped together, recalling a faint memory of a conversation she had at some point.

"The future?"

The two cops bid Jennifer farewell and left her alone in the house that wasn't her own.

"Have a nice day, Mrs. Mcfly."

Was she dreaming?

Was the conversation she had in the DeLorean a dream?

She thought about it, retracing her steps from memory.

Visiting her best friend's home only to find you were with your boyfriend.

Seeing you in Marty's garage, freshly woken up.

Doc crashing in out of thin air.

Falling unconscious in your arms in-...

2015...

Jennifer closed her eyes at the thought only to have them opened back up to the sound of a television.

A screen... Right where a window should be. Surrounded by curtains and everything.

"Broadcasting beautiful veiws twenty four hours a day."