Some important notes before you start

Big update: This book is in the progress of being rewritten. The rewrite is in the form of another book that can be found on my profile :)

This is important. Read this. Even if you're reading this book when it's complete or out, you gotta read this part before starting.

----------Quick Disclaimer----------

I do not own Back To The Future or any of the characters and the main story. This is merely a fanfiction. The only thing I own is how you'll be included in the story.

-----------------------------------------------------------

So this will serve as a "stuff you need to know" thing for the book.

I've finished writing the first film and you can now read all the chapters for it.

All chapters for the second film are now available.

Third film coming soon.

----------Stuff you need to know----------

You're Marty's best friend. His dad was close with your mom back in 1955. You're the bass playet for Marty's band. Yes, it's relevant to the story.

At the beginning of the story, they mention how you're at a voluntary retreat. (Some fundraiser in the school. Basically, a camp thing for 3rd graders and you volunteered to go to help watch the younger kids.) But don't worry, when Marty comes home from school, you've just come back.

The reason for this is because I didn't know how to include you in the beginning without intervening with the scene where Marty and Jennifer are lectured by Strickland. And the scene where Jennifer and Marty are talking in front of the clock.

Of course, Marty's still with Jennifer! It's part of the story! But it's an 'x reader' after all so some things change.

Also please note that you won't be introduced until chapter 2 when Marty gets home from school.

----------Spoilers for my plot ahead----------

(I wanted to put this here in case you wanted to know what kind of story this is gonna be. Like, who does what, what you do in what part, and stuff like that. If you don't want to spoil the story, you can skip ahead and proceed to read the first chapter.)

------------Back to the Future------------

You're Marty's best friend and you've just come back from the school's retreat. Doc later instructs Marty to take you when meeting up with him at Twin Pines Mall.

When you arrive in 1955, you bump into Marty's dad and follow him home. Marty gets hit with the car and you're stopped from helping him by Lorraine's dad.

You realize that Marty stopped his parents from meeting and you run after George, to try and fix things, only to get hit on the head when he slams the door shut.

You wake up and find that George now has small feelings for you (not as strong as Lorraine's feelings for Marty tho. Just subtle feelings) Florence Nightingale Effect and whatnot. You found out he was originally supposed to go with your mom to the dance but since she cancelled at the last minute when your dad asked her to the dance, he pined after you instead (for looking almost exactly like your mom). This was troubling because your mother died shortly after you were born.

------------Back to the Future 2------------

After finding out about Marty's future kids- you, Doc, Marty, and Jennifer travel to the year 2015 to fix the problem.

Marty does his best to fix both his and your future after discovering the misfortune that is your upcoming death.

Older Biff from 2015 reveals how Marty was the cause of your accident, resulting in some awkward/tense exchanges between you and your supposed "boyfriend."

After returning to 1985, you and Marty realise that Biff somehow took over Hill Valley and changed your entire history.

After splitting up, to find both your families, Marty is knocked out and brought up to Biff's hotel room where he finds out his father was dead.

Going to the cemetery, he meets up eith Doc who has your unconscious body in his arms, revealing your disappearing hand.

Marty reads how Biff had your parents killed therefore preventing you from being born in the first place.

Your condition only worsens when You, Doc, and Marty travel back to 1955 where Marty spends the whole day trying to fix his mistake. You spend the rest of the day with Doc, trying hard to fight against the slow disappearance of your body.

Marty manages to get the almanac back from Biff, bringing you back to your normal, healthy state.

After you and Doc reunite with Marty, You and Doc accidentally travel back to 1885, leaving Marty nothing but a letter.

------------Back to the Future 3------------

After getting Doc's letter, Marty goes to find the Doc from 1955 and ask him for help.

He finds out that the DeLorean was hidden in an old mine and uses it to travel back to 1885.

After a run in with Buford Tannen, Marty reunites with you and the Doc once again and begin to plan your trip back to 1985.

Doc mistakenly saves the life of a teacher who was supposedly killed by falling off a cliff.

After finally making it back to 1985, you pay Jennifer a visit and talk to her one on one with a full explanation.

She tells you about what she learned from your previous trip to 2015.

Thanking her, you and Marty proceed to your house to finally meet your mother.

You were surprised to see someone other than your mother ready to greet you at the door.

After your reunion with your family, you and Marty go for a drive where you had a run in with Needles.

Telling Marty what Jennifer told you, he tricks them so that they got into the accident instead of you, changing your future forever.

----------End of plot spoilers----------