Pre-Ending Draft

I decided to release this chapter despite it being a draft and incomplete. The reason I didn't finish this book was because they removed the movies from Netflix and my copies of them didn't come with subtitles so I kinda just lost motivation even though I had the whole ending planned from when Jennifer wakes up to when Marty avoids Y/N's accident.

I'm starting College soon and so I know I won't have time to continue the re-write much. So I thought I'd give you the (kinda) ending I had in mind.

Maybe, one day, I'll finally show you the epilogue I planned to.

FerretForrest (23/09/2023)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(Everything from this point on in the chapter was written in late 2021)

This part's a bit long. It was originally longer but Wattpad decided to fuck me up and delete it all (it's still on my message board because I refuse to let them get off that easy).

I realise it was all too long and completely unnecessary anyway so I made it a bit shorter but still tried to include the major events. I'm just a bit upset because I will never be able to word it as good as I did the first time when I still had the damn patience damn you, wattpad.

... Enjoy.
-------------------------

"Hey, Marty?" You moved your hand to lay atop his as he pulled out of Jennifer's neighbourhood.

He spared you a glance. "Yeah?"

"One more stop."

(Add this part to the previous chapter and remove this set of clocks thanks, future Noodle)

🕖 🕚 🕕 🕙 🕗 🕠

The truck came to a stop in front of a two story house. It was the same place you've lived in for sixteen years, yet it felt very unfamiliar.

You were starting to doubt the fact that she was even in there.

What if they were together but on the verge of divorce?

What if both of them were neglecting you?

A million thoughts raced through your head as your eyes frantically darted from one part of the house to another.

You didn't even notice the hand on your shoulder.

"Y/N? You okay there?" Marty's soft tone calmed the rapid beating of your heart.

You nodded at him with a sad smile. "I'm just a bit scared is all, Marty," you admitted.

"Y/N, whatever happens... Whatever's behind that door, I'm right here," Marty spoke gently.

Your smile grew genuine.

"It'll be fine, Y/N." Marty leaned over the console to connect your lips in a soft, reassuring kiss.

"Thank you, Marty," You put your hand on his for a moment before finally climbing out of the vehicle.

The house in front of you seemed to have grown a bit crowded. The balcony above the front door was a bit more vibrant with the flowers and vines running along the railing. There were more plants and clutter around, making the house looked more lived in than before.

A swing sat in front of the living room window and you even caught a bit of a treehouse around the side.

With each step you took, you felt your breaths grow shorter and heavier.