Valentines day

(Raidyn's POV)

"YOU IDIOTS!!" I flapped Kimroch's arms off me and flew downwards as fast as I could.
"Why didn't you grab her Samir!?"
"It just happened all so fast." I held my arms out ready and drew closer to Terra. She was tucked up with her eyes closed and clutching her crown I gave her. We were nearing the ground and I tried my best to catch up when...

(Terra's POV)

I opened my left eye to notice I was only a few feet off the ground and I was being held. I opened my other eye and looked up, I was in the arms of, RAIDYN!?
"Raidyn? You.....saved me...." He looked down and smiled at me. We were then flying upwards a bit more and were greeted by Samir and, Kimroch?
"Kimroch? What are you doing here?"
"I came to see how you and Samir were doing then I found out about Raidyn." Samir didn't look too happy about my being held by Raidyn,
"Can I have my wife back please?"
"Excuse me! I just saved her for the second time, oh and guess what, you were about to kill her again!"
"I'm sorry, what do you mean by that!?"
"Well, one: You killed her for the first time and two: you knocked her out of my arms when you clearly saw Terra didn't have her wings out!" Great they started arguing.
"Will you two just shut it!" They all stared at me,"Why can't everyone just stop fighting over me! I feel like I'm the last best selling toy on a shelf and I'm getting tugged around by you lot!" They continued to stare,"Look, I'm not exactly a romantic as you know, but I do find it hard to make decisions. At first it was easy, Samir, then Kimroch and now Raidyn. Love isn't exactly my best quality. But can we at least spend tomorrow's Valentines day together, in harmony. Please?" They all looked at each other and nodded in agreement, but Samir still scowled a little, which I can understand.

*Next day*

We all gathered round on the floor in circle of mine and Samir's hotel room with a glass bottle. We were all there, Dan, Flair, Raidyn, Kimroch and of course Samir. We thought we would do a few romantic games such as spin the bottle and truth or dare. We also decided we should merged the two games together. Flair went first. The bottle spun round and landed on Raidyn,"Truth or dare?" I asked her, (R=Raidyn, F=Flair, T=Terra, S=Samir, D=Dan, K=Kimroch)
"Hmmm, truth." (F)
"Ask away." (R)
"How much do you love Terra out of 100?" (F)
"100." (R) I was a little surprise, I thought he would go for around 90 or something,
"Your turn to spin Raidyn." (T)

(Raidyn's POV)

I spun the glass bottle and watched it swirl around quickly then slow down landing on Terra,"Truth or dare?" (D)
"Uhhh......dare." (R)
"Ummm, ok. What do you want me to do?" (T)
"I dare you to......admit you have a crush on me and kiss me on the lips." (R)
"I...umm...ahh..." (T)
"Raidyn! You can't do that!" Samir protested,
"I can, in the rules of truth and dare it states that you have to do whatever the person dares you to do." (R) he gave me a very annoyed look.

(Terra's POV)

What should I do!? He just dared me to say I love him and kiss him! Should I tell the truth? I actually love him? I sighed and,"I love you." Everyone, even Raidyn, was taken aback from what I said. I then walked over to him as he stood up and as I leaned in to complete the dare, Raidyn grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him. He then placed his lips onto mine and we had our first proper kiss, no trick, no spell, a proper kiss. It was dreamy, it was as if I went into a trance. But......who do I love now?

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE! I hope you had a lovely time with your family, friends or your special someone and even if you didn't have anyone to spend it with and you don't have any pets then go and spend time with your family, they would love to spend time with you. Also, yes I did draw that picture took me a while but I did it. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope you enjoy the next one, bye. Shy wolf out.