Chapter 6: After Last Night & Just the Beginning

THE NEXT MORNING...

Waking up is just the worst, isn’t it? If you feel as tired as Harry feels at the moment, then you would understand why he really doesn't appreciate the fact that someone downstairs decided to just slam the front door closed. Now, he knows he should probably get up and check to make sure it isn't some thief or whatever, but his bed is just so warm  and comfy... Who really wants to get up from this?

The sudden scream from downstairs doesn't help either, which makes him all the more irritated. Groaning, he rolls over onto his front to check the digital clock on his night stand. It’s only 8 in the morning, so whoever is in his house right now – 

 – is probably Louis, he realizes, getting even more annoyed. Who else would it be?

He grumbles to himself and slowly gets up from his bed, shrugging on a shirt he sees on the ground. It doesn’t look familiar so it may not even belong to him, but it will have to do. Besides, Louis’ screaming is only getting louder.

“What the actual hell? Why are you  here?!”

“I am so gonna strangle him,” Harry mutters to himself as he yawns and stumbles down the stairs. “Louis, if you don’t stop yelling like a maniac, I’m about to make sure you stop breathing.”

He’s  the maniac!”

When Harry reaches the kitchen, Louis turns around from who he was just yelling at to face Harry. Only then does the green-eyed lad notice Liam standing by the stove, wearing Harry’s apron as he’s holding a spatula and is, well, shirtless. Which, can’t be safe when he’s also clearly cooking breakfast. Harry definitely does not remember telling him to do that, let alone what exactly he’s doing here. But he should, judging by the way Liam looks completely comfortable standing there almost naked and looking Harry up and down like he’s already won said prize.

“Harold, what is he  doing here?” Louis demands sharply.

“I’m cooking some breakfast for both of us,” Liam answers instead, even though he knows Louis isn’t addressing him. “And good morning, Hazza. How are you feeling after last night?”

“Shut up! I never asked y- Oh my gosh! You – No, you did not  just rape my best friend!”

“Trust me; it wasn’t ‘rape’. He wanted it just as much as I did.”

“O- okay, enough from both of you. It’s too early for this,” Harry interrupts, walking over to stand in between them.

Louis grinds his teeth and grabs Harry’s arm. “Can we talk alone for a minute?”

Harry doesn’t get a chance to even reply, since Louis is already dragging him into the living room, where Niall and Zayn are. He didn’t even notice they were here earlier when he was making his way to the kitchen to get Louis to shut up. Yet again, he really doesn’t know how they got into his house in the first place.

“Um, did you guys break into my house this morning?”

“Nah. We had a key,” Niall answers, motioning for Harry to sit down between him and Zayn as Louis continued to fume and stand on front of them.

“I… don’t remember giving any of you a spare key to my house,” Harry states in confusion.

“You didn’t. Louis got a copy of your key made for all of us. But it’s just one, so we have to share it,” Zayn says easily.

“… Why?”

“Harry, this isn’t about how we got into your house!” Louis snaps, grabbing their attention. “This is about the fact that you let your creepy neighbour into your house yesterday, and it’s either you gave him a key to your house, or you actually let him stay over last night! Which means you totally lied to us last night, so it better not be the second one!”