Summary

Summary 

Promising himself years ago to move out and live on his own at only 18 years of age, Harry finally manages to do just that. He convinces his parents to let him move out and start a new life in London, where he will be attending university. His three best mates may have also influenced this decision, since they have all lived in London for two years, and want Harry to join them.

That isn't such a bad choice, is it? At least, what could go wrong with him moving to another city to be closer to his best mates? – Nothing, is what Harry thinks.

With the help of Louis, Niall, and Zayn, Harry finally moves into a new house he immediately fell in love with after seeing it for the first time as he was house hunting. He really couldn't be happier with his new home, loving everything about it.

It's also quite nice to be welcomed into his new home by a very friendly and even more attractive neighbour, Liam Payne. The 20-year-old lad greets him every morning with a bright smile, always interested in what Harry is up to that day. To Harry, Liam is like the perfect neighbour, always there to help out and brighten your day.

In the beginning, everything seems great. Harry is happy in his new home and even happier with his somewhat overly-friendly neighbour. But that's fine; it's nothing he can't handle.

However, when things start to change, and definitely not for the better (at least for Harry it isn't), the curly-haired lad can't help but be suspicious with Liam's sudden behaviour change. It's as if Liam not only wants to keep Harry company, but needs  it to the point where he's practically begging Harry to stay over his house or him staying at Harry's a lot more often than necessary.

Definitely not  ‘perfect neighbour’ attitude.

And the rumours Harry hears about the brown-eyed lad doesn't help either. When he asks his other neighbours about Liam, they only look around warily and tell Harry that he's bad news. They don't give him much detail about what could be so 'bad' about Liam, but he knows when to take a hint.

So, Harry tries to keep his distance from Liam, although it seems much harder than he ever thought it would be. Because, what do you know? - Harry, himself, is quite used to having Liam around so often.

Which is definitely not a good sign when Liam seems to be obsessed  with Harry.

In fact, he's so obsessed with Harry that he needs  to keep an eye on the green-eyed lad at all times, not trusting anyone but himself to be at Harry's side constantly.

Even though Harry knows better than to keep such a close relationship with Liam, he realizes that he, too, can't keep away from Liam as he thought he could. This surprises everyone else, since they only want to keep Harry safe and away from Liam's crazy behaviour.

But it can't be helped. Maybe because it's too late for Harry to pull away from Liam.

Maybe because his obsessive neighbour has grown on him, and he just can't stay away as he should.

Liam's darkness  is Harry's weakness.

All he has to do now is figure out how to deal with it. Because Liam, for sure, isn't giving up on him.