[12] Blocked up

George began to stir, his nose was all blocked and his chest felt heavy. He tried to move, but upon opening his eyes he realised he was wrapped in the embrace of clay.

George didn't startle, neither did he try to move. His body relaxed and he held him close, part of him believed he should be afraid of clay, he didn't know what clay was capable of. What a vampire even meant, this seemed far from the vampires he'd read about or watched movies on.

"you can just ask about it you know; instead of letting your mind wander"
"are you reading my mind"
"that's a possibility" clay chuckled as he shifted his position, causing george to have to move. He felt his heart drop a little as the warmth was pulled away
"jesus, how can you- why would you even want to read my mind- how often have you done this"
"twice, the first time was when i caught you staring at me in the park george, i heard how you admired me. The second time was when you was acting nervous, to which i realised you'd had a dream- well flashback of the past and i suppose a third time just now, i wanted to know what your pretty mind was thinking off"
"that's rather creepy"
"i'll try to stop then"
"that would be appreciated, what else can you do?"
"i suppose every vampire is different. I can mind read, i'm considered pretty fast too. Nick however is really fucking strong, he can also shapeshift. He usually just turns into a bat"

"That's rather cliche, don't you think"
"depends, don't you think the movies are cliche?"
"they're rather romantic"
"george if you believe the whole vampire thing is going to be like edward and bella, it's far from it"
"hm, we shall see" georges sentence finished with a sneeze, causing a giggle to escape dream
"i told you that you'd get sick" george poured, "it's not my fault you wouldn't let me in clay" clay raised an eyebrow, his glance catching georges eyes "i never realised you were so stubborn"
"you'll find yourself to grow fond of it"
"fond of your stubbornness?" clay bit his bottom lip
"who knows" georges grin turned into a confident one
"are you flirting with me george?"
"depends, would you flirt back"
"only if you're serious about this"
"well; i suppose i am serious then"
"can i kiss you"
"bet" George lunged forward; interlocking his and clays lips, melting into the embrace, feeling his cold hands travel up the back of his shirt as clay began to tower over him.
Clay took his own shirt off in a quick movement before making his way back to george, he ran his hands up georges chest and took his shirt off

George wrapped his arms around clays neck feeling clay begin to plant kisses leaving marks over georges neck, he began to grind softly against george.

He continued to travel the love bites down georges collar bone and chest before making his way to georges V line, leaving soft purple marks over his fragile body

George released a soft moan into clays ear, causing clays grinds to get harder and more frequent.

george tapped clays shoulder signalling him to stop, he did
"are you okay- did i hurt you?"
"no, i just- this is going to lead to more" george donated putting his head back
"is that a bad thing?" clay wiped the sweat running from his forehead then looked back down to george who was beneath him
"not necessarily i'd just rather wait until there is more of us"
"care to elaborate?"
"i don't want to pursue such a thing to be discarded"
"you believe id discard you?"
"you wouldn't be the first clay"
"you know my feelings towards you george"
"do i?"

George sighed, clay lifted his chin with the tip of his finger then trailed his hand to cup his face, a soft smile cracking his lips
"i love you george, i've loved you for 200 hundred years"
"Those men you loved years ago arent me, im george, clay you need to understand that" George looked away yet clay once again brought his face back to face him

"whether you realise it or not, i haven't spent the last almost thirty years searching for you.  I won't lose you again, i love you, i love you with every inch of me and i understand this is an enormous thing to even begin to process, but george it's you. Every moment in my life has lead up to me finally getting you, you're the final piece to my journey, i'd hardly just discard you"
"i mayn't have spent long searching for you, yet i've had fond visions of you in the past. i remember you deep down, i remember what we've had so many years ago, i want those memories to become real, i want to make new memories with you clay, i cant just die and be reborn again"
"are you saying what i think you're saying"
"i'm willing to become what you are clay"
"i cant just yet- it's highly illegal among the supernatural laws, id need to make sure we're secure, so back in florida. besides george we aren't even dating yet"
"you seem rather hesitant for someone so keen to be with me"
"not hesitant, cautious, i want to make sure you know what decisions you're making. They're bigger than you realise"
"i want you clay"
"then be mine"
"is this you asking me to be with you?"
"yes, so george, will you?"
"i'd be delighted to"