[13] Florida

Today was the day they'd agreed to go to florida, George felt a mix of anxieties yet thrill from the situation.
They'd stepped foot in the airport, Georges luggage in his right hand.
Clay was to the left of him, they'd been a couple for around a week. Nothing much had changed, their words became more endearing towards eachother and the glances exchanged were more emotional.

"i cant stand flying" george mumbled as he played with the strings of his hoodie, clay exchanged a soft chuckle and diverted his attention to the male, "you'll be alright, i promise" he stuck his pinkie out and hesitantly george accepted it
Aaa the announcement of their gate being called played through the building the two strode over, one more confident than the other. As they began boarding the plane, georges knees shook and his hands became clammy, clay wrapped his arm, interlocking it with georges and guided him onto the plane.

Clay sat by the window, george however was terrified of the concept of looking outside.
George took his seat and instantly began tightening his seatbelt, he put his head against the seat and mumbled an anxious mess of words, people passing by to get to their seats shooting him confused glares.

He felt a cold hand wrap it's fingers between his, instantly identifying it as clays, he squeezed back.

"you're really terrified, aren't you"
george nodded profusely
"george, i promise i won't let anything happen to you"  clay stuck his arm out and wrapped it around george who cuddled into him. Clay could feel george trembling beneath him. He reassuringly rubbed his arm whilst the air attendant gave the basic safety instructions

the aircraft began to move to the runway, george gripped onto clay more mumbling counting down to try and calm himself when the harsh reality was it was only making his nerves so much worse.

-

The plane had landed, george had never been so grateful to get off of something in his life. He practically did a heel tap in excitement.

Yet now the nervousness set in again, he'd have to meet sapnap. someone who was clearly not very fond of him.

They claimed their bags and clay began to walk, george followed closely behind.

"Clay! It's so wonderful see you!" A male beamed, this voice was unfamiliar
"Bad, i thought nick was coming?" Clay chuckled embracing the man now known as bad into a hug.

Bad wore a dark hoodie, his eyes glistened a light grey they were almost purely white, well from a distance it looked as if they were, his pupils weren't there. He had thin rimmed glasses at the end of his nose whilst messy dark brown hair dangled down. his skin was pale and his jawline was fairly defined. It looked like he was wearing some sort of halloween costume
"you must be george, it's a pleasure to meet you!" Bads happy tone said extending a hand to shake georges, george hesitantly took it and his arm was met with a harsh shake.

"No skeppy! i've already told you not to ask that" the man mumbled
"oh shit zak's here? it's been ages"
george looked about trying to locate who they were talking to, nobody in sight. he raised a confused eyebrow hoping clay would soon explain.

"Right, let's get going, zak's getting moody" Bad laughed as he spun on his heel to begin walking

who the hell is zak?

the name sounded familiar, like clay had mentioned it before, yet he hadn't elaborated enough to know who he was.

They got into a slick black BMW, clay sat in the front with bad, who drove. George was sat in the backseat looking out of the dimmed windows. Watching the buildings and trees whiz past.