[59] Fuego

[Trees - Twenty one pilots ]

That morning the group awoke to loud thudding outside the house, instinctively they all ran out to check.

A slim tall man stood, an untrusting smile laced across his face, Longish black hair ruffled over his eyes, smudged eyeliner beneath them, His eyes themselves were heterochromic, One was glowing red and the other glowed yellow.

"I see you're all here" He adjusted the thick leather gloves that were wrapped around his hands, "who the fuck are you" Nick puffed his chest ready for a fight, he sensed a threat.

The males accent was british, possibly western england, it had a slight twang to it.
"The names George, but most tend to call me Spifey." He raised his chin confidently observing the group.

"Well what do you want spiffy" sapnap practically growled, putting an arm out infront of karl.

"spifey, it's not me that wants something. It's him" Spifey looked beside him, the familiar pink haired man appeared. His sword now clean, looking recently sharpened.

Sapnap took a deep breath and held it, Georges wings extended and his eyes turned black, Dream clicked his knuckles. They were ready for a fight, Karl braced himself planting a kiss on sapnaps cheek.

The group looked between eachother, they could easily win this. Three versus two.

Another appeared beside spifey and techno, A female, Dark brown hair, slightly curled. A rose tattoo up her neck and her nails were painted a deep red.

Then another, a dark haired man, a totem of sort in his right hand, His eyes were bright yellow and sand began to fall from his finger tips, he snapped his fingers with a smirk and turned into a mummy, glowing white eyes, a neme headdress on his head, a thick white and gold cape flowed from his neck against the wind.

A final person appeared, A familiar face to karl, a blonde male, stubble on his chin, his distinct glowing eyes. Punz.

"you thought i'd let you get away with just fighting me!" Technoblade let out a laugh
"we can take you easy" Sapnap yelled
"oh, is that so, foolish, if you may" Techno turned to the mummy.

Foolish chuckled, he mumbled some words repeatedly in a language none of them could decipher. He snapped his fingers and karl fell, a gasp escaping their group. Karl wasn't dead, just asleep.

"Now, you can make this easy on yourselves, or hard" Spifey chuckled

Georges wings flapped and he was up in the air

"i'll take it as hard then" Hannah laughed, the woman with the rose tattoo.

She instantly went for sapnap, throwing blows at him, he didn't retaliate to hit back The two we're moving about quickly throwing firm blows.

foolish and Punz Went for dream, dream was fast, he used that to his advantage; he could move quicker than they could move, in a blink he could be a mile away. He moved quickly around them hitting them before punz grabbed his hoodies hood and threw him into the ground, dream quickly got up and threw a stumbled punch at punz.

Spifey extended big black wings and flew up to george, the two fought in the sky.

Techno laughed manically from the ground watching as they fought, everything was coming together.

he'd be the only tarker, slowly he had to wipe every single one out.

"you're working for a crazy guy" George yelled as he threw hits at spifey who retaliated with blows to georges stomach.

"He isn't crazy, he's right!" Spifey laughed hitting george in his lower side.

"Right for what, murdering people"

"god your voice is annoying" spifey reached into his pocket pulling out a wooden object. He hit george in the eye with his fist and pulled back now holding the object up, georges heart dropped

Dream looked between the two men fighting him, he hit punz. Dream noticed a knife on the floor, hannah must've dropped it during hers and sapnaps fight. He charged for it managing to grab it turning back to foolish and punz, he had a weapon so now he had a slight upper hand. Foolish ran forward, dream brought the knife to foolish's neck causing him to fall and return to his original form, punz braced himself and continued to fight earring a few slick cuts to the face and arms.

Karl wiped his eyes waking up looking at the destruction around him, he watched as sapnap fought the woman, he seemed to have the upper hand, dream was fighting punz and techno was no where to be seen.

Karl looked up watching spifey and george fight.

Dream heard a familiar cry, "CLAY", he heard from a distance.

He stopped looking up, punz also stopped. Infact it seemed that all the fighting had paused.

Dreams eyes met the sky, spifey had shoved something into georges chest. Georges wings curled around him and he began to plummet.

It was rather graceful
He didn't fall slowly
neither did he fall fast.

But for dream
in that moment time slowed

George spun as his big wings covered his body.

Dream dropped the knife and began to run, before he heard a loud crash. For a second the fighting around him didn't matter.

He stopped

His eyes met the body of his lover.

Georges wings still covered him, choking and spluttering was heard. Dream didn't hesitate to rush to george skidding on his knees.

He pulled georges wings away and gasped at the sight.

Georges right eye was bleeding, the cut on his jaw had reopened. Dreams eyes looked down, blood covering georges blue shirt, dream lifted the shirt, a wooden stake straight through georges heart.

George coughed blood and whimpered, he seemed like he was struggling to say something.

Dreams eyes began to drop heavy tears uncontrollably, he ran a hand over georges face, "it's okay baby, it's okay" he hushed

"you don't need to say anything, i understand" dream forced a smile as he watched the life begin to leave georges eyes.

George reached into his pocket and pulled out a small pendant, his shaky hand passed it to clay.

George continued to choke and splutter as dream sobbed brushing his hand over georges face

"i love you georgie, i love you, i love you i love i love you" he repeated. A smile cracked at georges face

"you can go now georgie, i understand" dream heaved feeling his chest feel right, george nodded slightly as his eyes rolled back and head dropped to the side.

Dream looked at the pendant george had handed him, a small duck necklace, blood covering the yellow. Dream lifted georges hand and kissed it

"goodnight george" He choked

A/N

you can scream here

say what you need

hahahahahaahhaabah pain

theories maybe?