[46] Let them go

(let her go - passenger)
(Radioactive - Imagine Dragons )
take ur pick x

Bad ran into the room, karl was in a sobbing fit on the floor clutching his ears.

"he's coming" he repeatedly cried out
"who's coming karl! what's going on" bad knelt down, karl let out a painful shriek like he was in severe pain.
sapnap winced seeing his partner in this state, "BLADE" he yelled
"blade? what blade?" bad asked
"TECHNOBLADE" He cried out, and his that a loud slam was heard outside. the group besides sapnap and karl rushed outside.

he was were right

Technoblade was stood, tubbo and tommy by his side.

He was clutching tubbo by his shirt.

"TOMMY" wilbur cried out in an attempt to run to him, george grabbed his shirt pulling him back.

"LET HIM GO TECHNO!" ranboo cried out, he heaved tears as he watched his best friend cry and yell out.

"you see ranboo! this is what happens when you stray from the family! we were a team!" techno yelled
"we- we can be family again techno! you don't need to do this" ranboo begged with everything in him

"what did i tell niki ranboo"
"i-i don't know"
"WHAT DID I TELL HER RANBOO"
"you said-" he winced "i'll kill your friends and family, to remind you of my love" ranboo looked up at techno, tubbo had started to give up, he stopped struggling

Wilbur was almost hyperventilating, confusion riddling him.

"and that's exactly what i'm doing ranboo, you chose the wrong side" techno raised his sword and brought it through tubbo, a terrifying screech left him "RANBOO" he cried out

Ranboo ran, he knew it was stupid but he was angry, he was upset.

He began poofing and hitting technoblade with every force he had. "you're making a mistake ranboo" techno chuckled

"YOU-" he hit him again "YOU-" another hit "YOU KILLED HIM" he eventually gave up falling to his knees.

George looked at ranboo, he'd given up. His eyes diverted to techno who dropped tubbo like he was nothing, the. tommy who looked slightly traumatised.

"te-techno- you didn't say we were going to kill him" tommy let out a nervous chuckle as his eyes stared at the dead boy, "if i would've told you that you would have refused, then i would've had to kill you" techno wiped his bloody sword on a cloth cleaning it off.

George had enough, all the anger boiled inside of him, he began to levitate. Everyone stared in shock "george- are you okay" clay reached out for him, george looked down his eyes were black, pure black.

Large navy blue wings appeared out of his back.

"what the f-" wilburs jaw dropped
"this has never happened before-" clay was even confused, he hadn't seen anything like this before.

George hovered over techno
"Leave"
"I'm the most powerful man to ever exist! You think this concerns me you fool!" Techno raised his sword with a cocky chuckle.
"have it your way then" george kicked techno sending him stumbling, techno quickly stood again and charged with his sword, he caught georges lower stomach but the cut didn't affect him.
George hit technos sword out of his hand and grabbed him, he threw him back down onto the floor. Techno struggled to stand more this time, once again he grabbed his sword and charged for george, he managed to get a large cut on georges jawline which began bleeding profusely.

george hit techno again, techno looked up and wiped his bloody face. He knew this was a fight he couldn't win, george was more powerful than him, he couldn't admit that. George grabbed technos wrist, his hand burned into technos skin, techno repressed the pain he felt.

"Now go." george let go of him, Techno shifted into a dog like animal and hurried off into the forest.

Georges feet met the floor and his wings disappeared, his eyes still remained the deep black that they were though. He crouched by ranboo and opened up his arms, ranboo fell into the hug sobbing.

Wilbur ran to tommy, checking him over "tommy jesus- where the hell have you been" wilbur exclaimed, his eyes noticed the bite marks "holy- did someone hurt you tommy! talk to me" Tommy looked away from the corpse and up at wilbur, "i didn't want him to die" was all tommy could say, he felt personally responsible for the death
"techno told me to befriend him- he told me everything was fine- he was a good person" tommy's hands shook

"wil- i think i'm a murderer"
"you didn't do anything tommy it's okay"
"didnt- didn't do anything! he got my best friend killed and youre just excusing it!" ranboo poofed away from georges hug and appeared infront of wilbur, wilbur cowered back slightly yet continued to stand the ground for his brother
"he's just as scared as you were!"
"you know nothing about being scared"
"techno kidnapped me from the street, he bit me. i didn't have a choice" tommy sighed running a hand over the painful bite on his neck.

ranboo shook his head with frustration and appeared back by tubbos body, he lifted it as tears fell and poofed. The group assumed he was going to bury him.

Clay walked over to george and cupped his face, "you're bleeding"
"it's okay, i don't feel it"
"i don't know if to be afraid or attracted to you right now george"
"how about both" george brought clay in for a kiss.

a/n

how is wilbur going to cope with his brother being a vampire

will techno return

tubbo dead :(

is philza really dead?

is bad being suspicious?

^

the questions are just to get you thinking and theorising :)