The aftermath

The next day after Skases talk the Legendary Eight and Paw Patrol were in Paw Patroller heading to the last race of the season - Talladega 600 on Talladega Speedway. Fortunately distance from Hospital in Daytona city to the track was quite short - only 200 km, or 5 hours by land. Right now they were finishing with breakfast when Jimmy started the talk.

Jimmy: Listen everybody. I know we seemed to be calm after the incident at Daytona. But still we have some big news to share.

Chase: What is it?

Kevin: Since Skye got disqualyfied and Chase got in the crash, none of them could take a win in Daytona 500.

Maria: So that means... Marshall is a winner of Daytona 500.

Chase: I think because of me you kinda weren't in mood to celebrate it.

Marshall: It's OK buddy! Personally I'm glad that you're back.

Greg: By the way when you and Skye went to beach, we celebrated his win so you can calm down.

Skye: Great. Congrats Marshall.

Marshall: Thanks.

Denny: Well that's great, but we still have one thing. Chase and Skye have equal amount of points and wins so the Title Decider will be on Talladega 600.

Vlad: Unfortunatelly for us, steward gave us grid penalty. No matter on which position Skye will qualify, she will start last.

Chase: Well that's great. It's more drama!

Matt: Dude, it's your easy walk to your title win by the way.

Chase: Still you can't delete Skye from counts. She can make miracles, I know her better than you.

Chase.E: He's right man! Don't relax too much because of hard penalty like this.

Matt: Oook then! It's 2:1.

Chase (laughs): You still remember our talk after Richmond?

Matt: Of course!

Skye: Well, thanks for your words that I can make miracles, but I'd say that Chase deserves the title more then me. But it was my first thought and on our "Date" me and Chasey went to one decision.

Chase: Sure. We decided to do everything that both of us will take the title.

Valeria: Looks like you oveheard me no?

Skye: Sorry what?

Valeria: I was thinking about the same thing after Texas and your brake up.

Vlad: To be honest, me too.

Ryder: I guess, all of you want to see Skase as a champion?

Zuma: Of course.

Everest: Why not?

Tony: And one fact: in NASCAR we had situations that two drivers became champions, so it's fine.

Greg: So that's it. We will do everything to make and Chase, and Skye to finish 1st. This is only chance to make our words real.

Pups: Let's roll!!

They had more talks while they were still heading to Talladega Speedway.

And here you go! Chapter done, hope you will like it. Dedication goes to all of my 70 SUBSCRIBERS!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! See you soon and stay safe ))))