Bristol M.S race (commentators talk)

David Croft: Hello our NASCAR fans. The 2nd round of new season is already here at Bristol Motor Speedway, where divers will fight for a win in todays race for 250 laps. This track is the shortest in calendar - just 0.533 miles. Average speed on straights isn't so high on this track, compared to average speed in corners  - difference is 4 mph! (turns to Richard Petty) Well, Richard, the start of the season was incredible as you said. Can you say at least one name of the favourite for title?

Richard Petty: These two names everybody will hear many times: Chase and Skye. And I must say, that after unlucky race in Richmond, Chase show us master-class how to pass high-banking corners on this track. He's ready for round two and I wish him to take the top-spot on the podium today!

David Croft: Now let's keep our eyes on top-8 for todays race. It was quite easy pole-position for Chase the Police pup from Joe Gibbs Racing and Marshall the Fire pup completes the front row. Let's see the rest of top-8: Zuma, Everest, Tracker, Skye, Rocky and Rubble finishes the top-8. There's only minutes left for the start, so let's go down to the track.

That's the end of the chapter! Chapter with main event will also be uploaded today. See you soon and stay safe ))))