Daytona 500 qualifying (commentators talk)

David Croft: Hello everybody!! It's time for our Daytona 500 weekend!! This is one of the most legendary races in US and it's also one of the most valuable for drivers! Formula 1 driver Juan Pablo Montoya won there in 2013, so I can say that F1 left a little piece of history there. But now let's focus on oncoming qualifying session (turns to Richard Petty). So Richard, this track and the next one is classified as a superspeedway track. What is the key to take not only a pole, but also a win?

Richard Petty: On tracks like Daytona and Talladega bankings are the main key to high speed on corners and staight. To be honest, on previous oval tracks, this parameter wasn't so important.

David Croft: I'd like to talk with you about last race, where Skye made a mistake and lost a win to Chase. I heard that they broke up after that.

Richard Petty: Unfortunately it's true Crofty! But what's more important thing that both of them arrived on Daytona 500 with equal amount of points! So we need to be ready for some dangerous battle between them. And let's hope this battle won't start from qualifying. I mean, you need to stay very close to the car behind so you can save much higher speed before entering the corner.

David Croft: Well I also hope that they won't clash in race. It means a crash of one of them or both of them.

Richard Petty: I hope so too.

David Corft: Well, watch your back Chase and good luck on recovering relationship. And we are going down to the track!

Chapter done!! The main drama is getting closer! See you soon and stay safe ))))