1st Round (Richmond Speedway)

It was a race day on Richmond Speedway. All pups were sitting in their cars near their pit boxes, when a steward called them to come to the exit of pit-lane to prepare for the start. When pups got there all their engineers (Chapter 3 to your help) came to them.

Greg: Ok Skye. This is our first race and we are starting from pole-position. Make sure you will turn this into win.

Skye: Don't worry. You can count on me!

Greg: That's the spirit! Good luck out there.

Vlad: And keep an eye on Chase. He's also very fast.

Skye: I will.

Vlad: OK. We're ready.

Steward: Formation lap starts now!

All drivers drove from the pit lane and made a formation lap. When they were close to start/finish line, green flag was waved above racers and the race started. At the first ten laps everybody were close to each other, trying to stay fast and find a chance to overtake. On lap 11 Rocky took 7th place from Everest. Meanwhile Skye and Chase started driving away little by little from Zuma, Rubble and Marshall who started racing againist each other.

Matt: Ok Chase. We are gonna fight with Skye to the end of the race. Drivers behind are too far from you to catch. Kepp focused on race leader.

Chase: Copy!

On lap 25 Chase tried to overtake Skye, but she successfully defended her position. 8 laps later, Marshall overtook Zuma and Rubble for 3rd place.

Chase.E: Nice one! You are P3 at the moment. Now hold your position.

Marshall: Got it.

On lap 50 Tracker got close to Rubble and tried to make move on him, but Rubble saw him going on the inside of the corner  and pushed him a little over yellow line, so Tracker slowed down.

Tracker: It was quite agressive defending from Rubble. I could lose control!

Denny: OK copy!

On lap 67 Marshall felt heat in his car.

Marshall: It's quite hot in the car. I don't know if something's wrong.

Chase.E: Let me check. (20 seconds later); Ok, you have high oil temperature because of high engine temperature. We need to cool the engine.

Marshall: But I've got closer to top-2!

Chase.E: It's good, but we don't need to take to much risk.

Marshall (quite sad): Ok.

Top-8 at the end of lap 100:
1. Skye;
2. Chase;
3. Marshall;
4. Zuma;
5. Rubble;
6. Tracker;
7. Rocky;
8. Everest.
On lap 102 Chase finally overtook Skye, who has some issues.

Skye: No grip, no grip. And fuel tank is almost empty!

Vlad: Understood. Box, box, box.

Skye turned into the pits at the end of the same lap. 

Matt: Skye is into the pits. We will have overcut to save our position.

Chase: Understood. Box next two laps!

Matt: Copy.

On lap 104, Chase went into the pit lane. After exiting the pit lane he stayed in front of Skye. 7 laps later, Tracker was the last driver from top-8 who pitted. He came back on track on P10. On lap 120 Tracker overtook Rubble for 5th place.

Tracker: That's how we do it!

Denny: Nice job! From P10 to P5 for 9 laps. Great!

16 laps later Skye got close to Chase to attack him for first place. She got so close, that she hit leader lightly on the rear.