Bristol M.S qualifying (commentators talk)

David Croft: Hello everybody and welcome to another exciting weekend at Bristol Motor Speedway. As usual we are starting from qualifying session (turns to Richard Petty). So Richard, this track is even shorter than previous and the key for pole position is corner speed. Who do you think will already have an advantage by driving skills?

Richard Petty: I bet it will be Marshall and Rubble. Watching them passing corners at 4-5 mph than anybody else on Richond Speedway was like an incredible perfomance. I won't be suprised if both of them will take the front row for tomorrows race.

David Croft: We saw an incredible race battle between Skye and Chase. Do you think that Chase can win this race?

Richard Petty: Knowing that he has a smooth pace, increasing it in corners, he will have an advantage. Sure, Skye also fast in this case but not enough to fight with Chase for win there. But you can't drink the talent you know hehehehe!

David Corft: I understand Petty. Well, let's go down to the track and watch at this amazing battle for pole-position at Bristol Motor Speedway.

End of the chapter. Hope you will like it. And another incoming today, I mean chapter. See you soon and stay safe.

Aand... I will miss @TheVette09 he was a nice friend to me and liked cars as myself. Hope you will read my first chapter of "Loss for life of beloved" on Wednesday, man! Cheers for him guys and read his stories.