Daytona 500 race (commentators talk)

David Croft: Finally, it came! The legendary race for all NASCAR fans at the end of this amazing season. We are at Daytona International Speedway for excitinhg race, called Daytona 500! This track is categorized as a 'superspeedway' by its big length: 2.5 miles with 4 corners and high-angle bankings (turns to Richard Petty). So Richard, knowing that we have two drivers with same amount of points and two races to go, it should be a race to remeber. What is your predict to this race?

Richard Petty: Get ready for some big crashes, because although this track has big length, is quite narrow. Drivers will have many chances to get more speed by draft on bankings, so I think we can expect many overtakes! Also you're completely right about title situation: If Chase wins today for example, Skye should, no, must win at last race. And if someone asks me who will win in my opinion, I'll say Chase.

David Croft: Still we need to hope, that they won't end this battle to clash between themselves! But now let's focus on our top-8! It was a fantastic qualifying from Chase the Police pup as he will start from pole position and Skye the Aviator pup will start alongside him. Moving to the rest of top-8 we have: Marshall, Everest, Zuma, Rubble, Rocky and Tracker. The crowd is cheering louder, which means we need to head down to the track!!

Chapter done!! Sorry for not updating. University exams are quite hard but I hope you will like it. See you soon and stay safe ))))