Chapter 50

The battle was something that would never be forgotten but it was something we all moved on from. It ended like the sunset, sad but beautiful. The orange glow settling on the flower bedded ground. A picture perfect moment. My two favourite girls in awe as the day turned into night.
"Come on Daddy you're going to miss it!" Ebony called, her small fragile hand waving me over. The perfect emerald green latching onto my cold blue, the most beautiful smile laced on the lips of the woman I loved. My Bambi on ice, safe and home. Everything I battled was worth all the pain because now I had everything I needed. It was a fairytale I never wanted to know the ending to, pages that would never run out. Joining the two I stretched my arm to cover them both, Blair's head resting on my shoulder.
"We got our happily ever after." She whispered. "I love you so much Draco."
"I love you Blair."

Authors Note
The happy ending Draco deserved! I hope you enjoyed Blessed with a Curse and I honestly just want to say a big thank you! Thank you to everyone who read, voted and commented as well as liking the content I made on TikTok. The last few chapters have been a complete rollercoaster but I hope you enjoyed. I've loved writing this and making the edits so again thank you for being a part of it!