Chapter 41

When you love someone, no matter how hard it is you'll find a way to be their light, even when you're at your darkest. You'll hold on so tight that it will make your fingers sore, leave them covered in blisters because it's worth all the pain. Letting go was no longer an option because the hands that laced through mine were holding even tighter, unwilling to release. I believe in a soul and I believe mine and hers were made for one another. Being one, we couldn't let go, we'd guide one another through the dark no matter how horrifying it got. When you love somebody you have to fight together because if one of you doesn't make it, neither will the other.

Freeing from the torture, making our escape, the sky shattered beneath us, the stars raining down like tears, the air suffocating. We was about to enter hell, Malfoy Manor. I wouldn't let go of her hand, I felt it tremble against mine, it's grip tightening. The thunder that flooded our ears and the lightning that struck our eyes empowered the grey walls. The moon nowhere in sight, leaving us in the black fog.

My mother charged through the doors, her arms helplessly wrapping themselves around me, her sobs crowding the insufferable silence. She was unaware of the girl that was latched to my side, only wanting to see that her son was still alive. I stood there like a statue, numb and unmoving. My father peered through the doors, the dim lighting casting shadows across his dead eyes. He wasn't a man I recognised, he was someone completely different, the dementors claimed whatever soul he had left. He was hollow, broken. Unlike my mother, he saw Blair, his face twisted in disgust. Approaching the entrance, I saw his building rage, his eyes flooded black, his grey lips in a tight line, the prominent vein in his forehead bulging out. I slit my eyes at him, repulsed by his dead image. My fists clenched, my hand crushing Blair's, I was so ready to pounce on him. He was no longer a father to me. He stood against the door, his chest pushed out as he looked down on us.
"She is not welcome!" He spat. I attempted to push him past but he threw me against the wall, his hands wrapped around my neck, a murderous look tormented his eyes, my hand finally letting go of hers.
"Get off me!" I demanded through gritted teeth. My mother rushed over, tugging at my fathers coat, fear covered all her features.
"The girl stays," Bellatrix jumped in. "I sense strong magic." A sickening smile took over her lips. "She will be useful."
"No!" I pushed my father off me, he tumbled back, his body too weak to fight. My wand stabbed Bellatrix in the face, she remained unphased by threat. "She stays out of this."
"It's too late for that." She laughed, making my stomach twist.
"Draco," my mother whimpered. "Take Blair upstairs." I grabbed her hand and pushed us through the crowd of death eaters. My heart pounding against my chest, the air in my lungs burning like fire.  I pretty much ran up the stairs, wanting her away from them as quick as possible, I had to protect her.

My room was ice cold, slamming the door straight behind us. My eyes finally met hers, she wasn't afraid, shocked but she showed no fear. Why wasn't she scared? She should be. Her lips parted, like she was going to say something but decided against it. It was so quiet I could hear the pounding of both our hearts, the ringing still in my ears.
"Why did you come Blair?" I croaked, looking up at her with so much worry. "If they don't kill you, they'll make you one of us, don't you understand that?"
"Then that will be my consequence, I won't leave you ever again." She was deluded, she shouldn't have to sacrifice herself to be with me. I'd do the same for her in a heart beat but her life was more valuable than mine, she had to see that. I was doomed from the start but she had potential, she was a good person with a bright future ahead.

I paced the room, desperate to come up with ideas to keep her safe although her fate was inevitable. Her hand pressed against my chest, stopping me in my tracks. My fingers twisted in her short curls, closing my eyes I took in her sweet scent. She was really with me, it wasn't a dream or a nightmare, she was here and part of me was glad, the other sickened that I'd let it happen.

"We will get through this together." She sounded so hopeful. "After we will go some place far away." I dreamed of that place, I'd do anything to have it but it wouldn't happen.
"When he kills Harry nothing will ever be the same Blair, there is no running away from this." The truth hurt but it had to be said, she had to know what she was dealing with and what type of future gloomed over the both of us.
"We can't think like that." She whispered.
"I have no other way to think." I admitted. Her arms wrapped around my waist, her head settling in the crook of my neck, I held her in my embrace, never wanting to let go.
"Just vision it Draco," she hummed. "Me and you, a little cottage in the woods, our own pond to ice over, a bed full of flowers, the sweet smell of warm food. Our laughter. Imagine us growing old there, both in a rocking chair, our grandchildren playing in the grass. You have to vision it Draco and you have to hold onto it. We have to have hope. If we're going to get out of here alive, we have to imagine that." I pictured her words, my heart warming at the thought, a small smile lifting my lips.
"I'd do anything for that." I breathed into her hair, laying a kiss on the top of her head.
"We're going to get through this, we all are." Her eyes locking onto mine, they were filled with hope. I'd do it for her.

My lips trapped hers, the lips I'd craved so much. The only thing that was able to block this hell out. Her fingers tangled in my hair, pulling me down to her height, our tongues dancing together. My steamy breathe intertwining with her own. Pushing her on the bed, my hands roamed her body, her smell intoxicating, blurring out any other thought. She takes my hand placing it in between her thighs, I rub gently against the fabric, her skirt allowing me easy access. I could feel her growing wetness, making me hungry. My feverish lips swallowed her bare neck, ripping her shirt from her chest. My tongue leaving a wet trail behind me as I suck over her tender breasts. Undoing her bra, my mouth falls to her nipples, flicking them with my tongue. My mouth needing to touch every inch of her body, all of her soft skin that was raised with goosebumps infatuated by my touch. Pulling of her skirt and underwear, I was left with the most mouth watering sight. My kisses sweeping down her stomach, my tongue railing past the soft skin above her hips. Her gentle moans encouraging me to go further, my head dipped in between her legs, my tongue flat against her wetness, taking in all her juices, consuming all my senses. She squeezed her legs tight against my head by the single touch, her hand finding my hair once again as she tugged at the roots. I suck at the sensitive area, flicking at her clit, her hips thrusting, my face closer, the most unforgivable sounds leaving her lips. She tasted fucking amazing, I couldn't get enough of it, couldn't get over how she squirmed on the bed sheets just from my mouth.
"I want you to sit on my face." I ordered. I laid down on the bed, she sheepishly straddling over me, she gave me a worried glance. "It's okay, lower yourself baby." I grabbed her hips, pulling her closer to my mouth. As soon as my tongue found her clit again she moaned in delight, her head rolling back. My fingers gripped onto her sides as she rocked herself on my face. I flicked at her clit quickly, sending shivers down her spine.
"Draco I'm so close." She could hardly get her words out, frantic moans escaping her lips as she headed closer towards her high. I wanted nothing more than for her to cum all over my face. I slipped in a finger, the muscles in her legs clenching as I moved it up and down, my tongue still going.
"Draco!" She moaned. Her whole body shuddered, her juices flowing in my mouth. She rode my face slowly, taking in the last moments of her high but it wasn't over yet. I rolled her over, her front facing the covers, she pushed her arse up in the air. Fuck. I pulled down my trousers, my boxers along with them. Without wasting another second I slipped inside her, every awful thought diminished as I buried myself deep inside her. My hand wrapped around her hair, pulling her neck back, arching her back. My other hand slapping against her arse, making the most fucking beautiful sound, she whimpered at my touch, driving me crazy. She was the drug I couldn't get enough of. She rolled her hips, moving herself up and down my length, it was too much. I quickened my pace, thrusting into her deeply, her walls clenching around me, her hands clutching onto the bed sheets. I could feel myself getting close, I gripped onto her arse, smacking it with each stroke, our moans clashing together.
"Fuck!" My body went rigid as I finally let go, spilling into her. She was fucking amazing. Rolling on the bed, our body's fell into one another, our rapid breathing filling the silence.
"At least we have more time for that." She teased and I couldn't help but chuckle. The only positive thing to come out of this.
"That's all we're going to be doing." I covered her face in light kisses and she giggled pushing me away. The last thing we should feel is happiness but having each other was all we needed.