Chapter 24

"Mr Malfoy." Snape exclaimed. "I wasn't expecting to see you." I took the seat in his office, making myself comfortable. "I thought our work here was done." I'd managed to block anyone from reading my mind but I wasn't finished. I wanted to be able to do the same, read minds, one mind in particular.
"I wanted you to show me how to do it." I told him whilst he shut the door. Examining me, reading my body language, he knew I wouldn't take no for an answer.
"I can't teach you that." He said.
"I know you can and I need you to." I tried my best not to sound desperate, more demanding. Threatening Snape wasn't on the cards.
"It would be irresponsible for me to-"
"Look Snape I wouldn't be asking you if it wasn't necessary. So can you help me or what?" I spat. He moved across his room slowly, thinking hardly. Leaning over me, his face twisted, he hated giving in.
"If you ever think to use it on anyone on this school, there will be consequences." He made it clear. But breaking the rules was one of my favourite things to do and if this was to end successful, I'd be using my new gift on Blair, I had to see what was going on in there. It was only fair she'd been doing it to me for over two years now.
"Stand!" He ordered, prancing around the room. I jolted up, wand at the ready. He was becoming way too easy to convince. I was just hoping this wouldn't be as painfully long. "Skilled wizards in Legilimency can preform non verbally and wandlessly. Not all wizards can perform this spell at all." He explained. I nodded my head in response.
"I want you to wave your wand like this." He instructed with a lightening strike of a swoop before the dangerous point at the victim. I copied his movement, striking my wand at him, intrigued. He had my complete concentration. "A quicker motion Malfoy." He ordered and I tried again. We continued with the hand movement until it was correct, Snape was a perfectionist. Then moving onto the practising of the word which I found hard to get my tongue around. We'd must have been practising for over an hour but like I said Snape was a perfectionist, he wasn't going allow me to cast it on him until I had it perfected. But even Snape had other things to do. We would meet weekly for a few hours until I was capable, if I was capable.

I left feeling smug, I had gotten everything I wanted. I was going to be able to do this and I couldn't wait until the moment was to come. I rushed over to the Gryffindor common room, in hopes to find Blair. I demanded entrance by a fellow Gryffindor, being a Prefect had its uses. It was different in here, lighter, homely, complete contrast to the cold slytherin common room. She sat by the fire, a book once again in her hand, to say she wasn't expecting me here was an understatement. She sat there in one of my jumpers, the warmness spread around my body as quickly as the smile grew across my face. An instant.
"Draco." She was shocked, really shocked. She shut the pages of her book, getting up from her warm spot by the fire place. "What are you doing here-"
"Follow me." I interrupted. We had an audience. She looked around awkwardly at her friends before following me out of the common room.
"What's this all about-" she began.
"I have some place to take you." I interrupted again.
"Have you not heard the new rule? Males and females aren't meant to be within eight inches of one another." She explained, following loosely behind me.
"It's a good thing I'm a prefect then isn't it?" I smiled.
"So you keep reminding me." She rolled her eyes.
"Watch it otherwise I'll be deducting ten points." She rolled her eyes again. "I saw that." I said and she just giggled.
"So where are you taking me Mr Prefect?" She grabbed at my hand, fingers intertwining.
"You'll have to wait and see." I smirked, looking down at her. She was so gorgeous and in my jumper.
"Am I in trouble?" She teased, pouting at me. I chuckled giving her a devilish smirk.
"Oh Miss Walker you are in a lot of trouble." I shook my head.
"Are you going to punish me?" She smirked back, the same fire blazing in her eyes. Her words alone made me hard. The things I could do to this girl, Merlins Beard, the things I would do to this girl.

I took her to the Herbology green house, it was dark, silent and best of all we were alone. I broke into the room, quickly sneaking her inside. My heart was thudding against my chest, adrenaline rushing through my veins, my desires at the front of my mind.
"Wanted to show me how to plant a flower?" She joked. I picked her up placing her on the old wooden table, it creaked at her light weight. Positioning myself in between her legs, closing all un necessary space.
"Finishing where we left off, with no interruptions." My breath was ragged, hungry. The seconds are bodies touch my stomach begins to stir, my hand sliding up her thigh. "That jumper looks amazing on you." I admitted whilst she bite down on her lip. Fuck. "Just trying to figure out when you stole it." 
"It's not just slytherins that break the rules." She was so sexy, I wasn't going to wait any longer. My hand tangled into her hair, pulling her face closer to my own, just mere inches. Her lashes fluttered as she flickered between my eyes and my lips. Without another second our lips mould together as one, the world around us forgotten. I grind my hips in between her legs earning a sweet gasp. My free hand traces across her face, down her neck, circling her breasts, down to her stomach and then gently to her flower. Warm and wet, even through her underwear. I rub my thumb across it gently, she let out an encouraging moan pleading for more so I followed adding slightly more pressure. Her hands find my hair, tugging at them harshly as moaned against my lips. I pulled at her underwear, she lifted her self with one hand, the other still lost in my hair. Letting her knickers fall to the floor, I returned to her.
"God you're so fucking wet." I gasped, allowing my fingers to explore, she bucked her hips closer, allowing entrance. I added a finger sending shivers down her entire body, her back arching. My hand gripping onto her arse, pulling her closer if possible as I move my finger in a slow rhythm, her moans constantly escaping her lips, vibrating against my own.
"Lay down." I instruct, pushing the plants out of the way, one fell to the floor shattering instantly, she jumped in shock but we both giggled. She lay down, the moon shinning on her so beautifully. I bend down slightly, kissing up to her thighs, nipping at the delicate areas. I spread her legs, exposing her, taking her all in, it was too bad it was so dark in here. Edging closer my hair tickles her thighs as she wriggles, my hands grip onto her tightly to keep still. Laying my tongue flat against her centre.
"Draco." She moans. I flick my tongue up and down targeting her clit. Her sweet moans encouraging me to pick up my pace, her legs now shaking. Slowly I insert a finger, her back arching again, I couldn't help but watch as she enjoyed the pleasure. I continued flicking and sucking on the sensitive area, her body clutching around me. Her hand meets my hair again making tight tugs as she moaned the most incredible sounds.
"Are you going to cum." I mumbled between her legs.
"Yes!" She cried out, needing my touching. Ducking my head back, I made quicker movements with my tongue, her legs now frantically shaking, the room echoing her sounds. Feeling her building up, her legs tighten around my head as she comes undone. I pulled myself up, licking my lips as I watched her laid across the table, completely out of breathe, her heart pounding against her chest, visible through her shirt.
"I-I thought I was getting punished." She could hardly get the words out with her pants.
"I changed my mind." I winked. "Don't make me regret it ." My lips rejoined hers.
"Students out of bed!" Filch screamed, running toward the conservatory.
"Shit!" We said together. She jumped off the table, quickly grabbing her underwear from the floor, stumbling to get them on. I grabbed her hand, rushing us out the back way. We were sprinting, laughing uncontrollably. We'd nearly been caught, the adrenaline pulsed inside of me as we ran through the grounds.

Out of sight we both stumbled to the floor beside the lake, still unable to control our laughter. The soft grass being our new safety.
"I swear this is becoming near enough impossible." She giggled, leaning over me. My hand swooped towards her face, my thumb rubbing across her jaw.
"Hopefully we will have some more luck this Christmas." I smiled.
"You're coming!" She screeched out in excitement, her body tumbling on mine, arms wrapped around my middle.
"Yes, I wouldn't miss it." I grinned. She looked so happy, I made her this happy. "I'll have to come see my mum Christmas Day though, I wouldn't want her to be alone."
"Can I come with you?" She asked.
"Of course you can, I'm sure she'd be more than pleased to see you." If only things could stay this way forever.