"Her.." part 6

YESSIRRR

y/n's POV

     after talking with Tommy for a long time and everyone else my anxiety started acting up again. I of course don't wanna bother Tommy the first day we meet about my dumb anxiety. I started to tap my feet and fidget my hands scratching them a bit. Tommy realizes and texts you "just found out peenut booter was actually spelled peanoir botter" which I laughed historically because he meant to spell peanut butter but since he types so fast he messed up. Tubbo looked at Tommy and my phone, then Wilbur whispered something in Tommy's ear.

     Tommy became a deep DEEP red and Tommy hit Wilbur on the head but not to hurt him. Wilbur started laughing. A girl came up to Tommy and tapped him on the shoulder. She was around my age, 16. Tommy followed her looking uncomfortable they went like 6 feet away, of course only me and tubbo noticed this. I paid attention and listened. "I know this is weird but you've been my idle for so long, my name is Olivia.. I wanted to ask if you'd like to go out some time? I'm 16 no worries. I don't think anyone of your friends like you so that's why I'm asking! Also I don't know if you have a girlfriend so mg apologies!!" She said. I know that intent look on her face.

      It's a manipulative face, her choice of Words were kind of weird too. He started to panic and signaled me to come over. I stood up and walked over to him confused. She gave me a nasty as fuck look which upset me a lot, But what ever. "This is my girlfriend y-y/n!" Tommy said holding my hand. She gave me more of a disgust look than anything. It was rude and uncalled for. Of course I have serious anger issues haha- but yeah I do. So I really just wanted to punch her into a wall and watch her head bleed at that moment. "Uhmmmm.. are you sure you would rather have.. her?" She said as if I was a thing.

     He held my hand and kissed my cheek- (WOOW SLOW DOWN THERE BUD WE JUST MET IRL😳) "yes. Her over anyone. Listen miss Olivia, it's very rude to say that to someone, especially when it's someone you don't know. You don't know me personally and she is my girlfriend. I don't care what happens or what ever you think, but she is way better than you. You shouldn't be rude to someone just because they exist." He said Angered. I looked back blushing red to find the group staring at us. Tubbo is just in shock and Wilbur is giving some weird smirky face, Nikki is smiling and ranboo is just.. well yeah ranboo? He's eating a snow cone I dunno- clay is giving a thumbs up tho so yeahhhh!

     The girl rolled her eyes and scoffed, joking going to lunge at me as she was abt to walk away. Which didn't make me flinch I just flipped her off and yelled "go to hell." Tubbo hit the back of Tommy's head jokingly. "You aren't right for my beautiful sister y/n" he acted sassy putting his hands on his hips. I then went up to him and kicked him in the nuts. "MAN DOWN MAN DOWN-" ranboo yelled, Wilbur started gasping and yelling as if Tubbo died or something. Tommy was chuckling I guess. I turned around to see Nikki smirking. "What is it Nikki?" I said while the boys were occupied laughing their asses off.

     She smirked again and shrugged. I shrugged it off as nikki being weird heh! Me and the fam🥶🥶 walked to our hotel which wasn't long at all, the whole time me and Tommy were holding hands due to me having something called- anxiety😀 but anyway, me Tommy, ranboo and tubbo share a room, the grownups share the other room. I was suck with the pull out couch since ranboo and Tommy share a bed and tubbo is alone✨ rude boys wouldn't let me lay anywhere. We ordered some hot wings, and got into our Minecraft matching pjs I bought- Ranboo got a enderman, Tubbo got a bee, Tommy got a cow, and I got a Skelton, then I also got everyone matching outfits for tomorrow but that's a secreet between me myself and I!

      After watching a scary movie and the boys screaming and crying in fear, I put on Sirius The jaeger the anime (watch it, it's on Netflix and it's amazing.) ranboo passed out immediately after downing so many sugar products, Tubbo was the second to pass out after trying to keep himself away to watch the anime for me, but he ate too much hot wings. Tommy helped me move them into their beds. After awhile of crying to the anime he passed out as well on MY couch. I put on a whisker away and watched it until half way through falling asleep.

MORNING.

     Tubbo POV

     I woke up on my bed surprised and my stomach hurt. I got up and ordered some breakfast and woke up ranboo as well who hit his head somehow-? We laughed for a second. I forgot that Tommy and y/n are heavy sleepers- I then went to wake up Tommy but he wasn't on the bed with ranboo so I went to go wake up my sister y/n, when I looked at the couch I gasped. THEYRE CUDDLING ON THE COUCH? I fan girled for a min because my sister finally has a BoYfRiEnD! But it's my bestfriend- hmmm.. after I took a picture of them cuddling I woke them up.

Y/n's pov

     I felt a warm embrace as I woke up not opening my eyes. Arms around my waist and my head in his chest, he left a cold warm? I felt safe. I opened my eyes and saw a cow onesie I then lifted my head and met with Tommy's eyes semi open, his face was red as hell. I smiled and snuggled into his neck thinking I was dreaming- his heart sped up and I rubbed his back calming him down. Tubbo and ranboo were peaking at the corner and Tommy squeezed me tighter saying has he's happy. I pinched myself then fell back realizing I wasn't asleep-

Anyway 😀 this part is over 🥶🥶 did you guys enjoy?