"Packing!" Part 4

RHKGVDGJKIJGG I HAVE TO HURRY THIS UP BECAUSE IM GROUNDED 🥺🥺🥺 BUT YUH LEZ GET ITTTTT
———————————————————————-
Tommyinnit's POV

I was on call with tubbo when suddenly I hear a faint noise coming from his side, "EaH!!". I then hear tubbo burst out laughing. "What happened??" I questioned a little concerned. "Y/n just fell down the stairs!!" Tubbo said laughing loudly. "Is she okay?!?!" I say trying to not laugh because of thus noise the made.  "FUCK YOU GUYS!! MAYBE START PACKING INSTEAD OF BEING DICKS!!" Y/n yells out of anger catching her breath. Wait. WAIT WUT?! I jump up and grab my book bag. I start throwing some random clothes in my bag and other essentials (ex: tooth brush and snacks). "Tommy?? U there?" I hear tubbo say faintly "yeah I'm here Toby! Sorry I'm packing!!" I say yelling a bit. "Oh alright! I just had y/n pack for me lol" Tubbo says with a giggle.

I finished packing and soon end the call with tubbo to stream on the dream SMP. I start up my stream and after 30/40 mins in I get a Dono, of course it's from y/n "You should play fnaf again Loser 😜" the dono says. I get enraged with anger, "FINE SURE HEY GUYS LETS PLAY FNAF." I yell getting mad. I open up fnaf and I get a discord call from y/n, I answer. "You're such a pussy haha!" Y/n laughs on the other side of the call. "FUCK YOU Y/N!!" I yell and hang up, while my face heated up.. her giggle was so cute hah..oh no.

After a bit of playing fnaf and getting jump scared by those ugly knock off teddy bears, I end the stream. I farmed a bunch of primes, pretty poggers!! I joined a vc with tubbo and y/n. "WAIT THATS IN 30 MINUTES?! WHAT THE FUCK!!!" Y/n yelled just as I joined. I flinched forgetting I have her turned up to 100%. "What's in 30 minutes?" I asked with my voice a bit lowered. I think I scared tubbo because I heard his little 'Ah!' I must've scared him. "Sorry I have online school in a few minutes. It just made me a bit mad." I hear y/n say off of toby's mic. "Why aren't you at your mic?" I say because I saw only toby's circle turn green and not y/n's. "Because you scared toby shitless Tom Tom." She says with a scuff at the end. "Alrighty? Well I'll see you soon toby! Bye!!!" I say leaving the call.

what have I made-
Anyway- hope you lovelies enjoyed!! I'll update it every week <3