"MEET FINALLY?" Part 5

I hate school, anyway imma try to post more often my loves! This may be a bit short but y e a h

Y/n POV

Today I woke up to my brother tubbo hitting me with a book, of course I was confused but then I remembered.. I'm on the car ride to go meet with da boys🥶🥶🤪 which I'm so happy about but back to present time. "TOBYYYY WHY?" I yell hitting his head. He laughs loudly and hits his head on the window. I start laughing and our mom shushes us and turns up some weird country music that I've never heard and never want to hear. My phone starts buzzing then and I look at it. "Message from Tummy In nat" that was on my phone, tubbo looked over my brother and looked me in the eyes. "Why do you have him in your contacts?" He asks hinting to the fact he 'ships' is ig. "Oh shut it pea brain" I say fake going to bite his nose. (Yes this is what I imagine a good sibling like)
The texts between tubbo and Tommy:

Tommy🥶🥶

Hey toby!

Hey Tommy!

Sooo you almost here? I can't
wait to see you again!!

Actually yeah! I'm around a hour close!
—————————————————————
After I read tubbo's texts I raised an eye brow, "Soo he just be leavin you on read?" I say in a sassy voice. "Well yeah, it's not like we are flirting." He stares into my soul. I make a defensive noise and slap his shoulder then go back to swiping through tiktok watching cute Tommy edits smiling at my phone. My brother scoffs and rolls his eyes.

        We then arrive after an hour or more, I put down my phone and we walk to the mall almost all of them agreed to meet at. I accidentally bump into a lanky tall guy, who looked like a damn sky scraper. I immediately yell I'm sorry over and over again. "Huh? Y/n?" He turns around and I go in shock mode. I gasp loudly and start panicking since I don't know what to do. Tubbo comes up and hugs him and I'm still in panic mode scared. "Sorry y/n is nervous even if you guys talk a lot over online she's still a weirdo in person!" He says laughing. I then feel someone hug me from behind. "Y/n I'm so happy to see you!!" I hear a faint voice say, as gentle as a peddle floating on water. "Niki!!" I yell, turn around and hug her. Wilbur gets all pouty since I didn't even say hi to him and all I did was burst his ear drums by yelling I'm sorry. Another tall boy but looks the same age as tubbo walks up. A guy I never met before? Or talked to? "Oh hi ranboo!!" Tubbo says fist bumping him. I never heard of him? He smiles and checks his phone. "Tommy is a few minutes late and so is clay" ranboo says. I stand in shock not comprehending the boy with technoblade's voice speak. Niki realized my sudden shock and holds my hand. Of course I've always had more of a sister connection with Niki since we have a lot in common and she acts as if I'm like her kid, it comforts me a lot and she makes me happy so I let down from cloud 9 as soon as clay shows up. He has a hat and mask on (COVID sucks😀 PS everyone is wearing a mask rn)

       we talk for a little bit like an hour as I go a little gloom and don't talk. I have bad anxiety and usually in calls Tommy is hyping me up and talks to me when ever I get quiet especially when there's a lot of people around. Yeah they may be my friends but Tommy knows how I have a bit of bad anxiety. Tubbo looks my way and then down at his phone. Everyone looks behind me in shock and i think I have a bug near me so I stand still confused. I then feel two hands on my shoulder and I yell in fear. Everyone started laughing.. wait. I hear another familiar voice.. TOMMY? I turn around and see him laughing with everyone. I smile so very widely and hug him. He hugs me back tightly and tubbo yells "Non consensual touching" and slaps Tommy's hands. Of course Tommy and tubbo start yelling and laughing back and forth. Which I find hilarious and start crying while laughing my ass off.