"Confronting tubbo" pt 7

ITS LIKE HER TELLING HIM YOU LIKE TOMMY NOT YOU BEATING UP TUBBO OR WHAT EVR- I mean 🤔 NO NO THATS SAVED FLR ANUTGRR DAY-
Jeez my spelling is ASS
—————————————————————
Y/N's POV

      After me and Tommy's cuddle session I couldn't get enough of him.. his scent.. his smile.. him. WHAT AM I THINKING? I can't like him I've only known him for like a few months. I don't know what's wrong with me. But on the contrary.. he's lovely.. he was so gentle holding me as we slept.. tubbo wasn't so happy about me crushing on one of his BeStAyS but I don't care anymore.. I think I actually really like him. Or atleast that's just like.. should I tell toby? Would he be mad? No of course not. Well.. I don't know until then.. I'll take to him after getting out all of our matching outfits for today. After awhile a got up out of the comfort of Tommy's arms and everyone brushed their teeth and hair.

      "BOYS." I yelled on the top of my lungs in a calm yet ungentle tone. Toby hid behind ranboo for some weird reason- oh wait, he is scared when ever I scream because usually that means I'm hurt or mad- ranboo laughed and I smiled softly at toby so he calmed down. Tommy was snuggled in his blanket on the pull out couch staring at me. Which I blushed at but who can blame me? He has sky baby blue eyes you can get lost in mkay?! Anyway. "I want us all to wear the same theme clothes for today okay? I choose who wears what." I say calmly to not startle my brother again on accident.

(The outfit in the background photo is what the boys are wearing let your brain decide)

      Of course I threw on my favorite outfit (it's your choice I ain't gonna pull out some weird shi-) after everyone got changed I did my makeup and brushed through my hair. Of course tommy came over and started playing with it which I found quite cute. Me and tommy always have flirted ever since we started talking in September but lately the flirting is just us holding hands or cuddling. When he wasn't here it was us being on call calling each other cute and sleeping on call. Sometimes we'd accidentally slip up flirting in front of tubbo but other than that no one else knows since streaming and stuff infront of our friends have always been us just chilling other than the other day with that ugly ass rat bitch.

     Everyone was just chilling now after changing and over all finishing up. We still had another hour until everyone meets up, so Tommy's just holding me in his arms on the couch because I felt cold and my blanket was built wrong and sucked ass. Tubbo and ranboo have just been watching movies and playing random games on their phones. Luckily tubbo didn't notice me and Tommy but it's friendship wise, Tubbo and ranboo do it a lot as well- or that's just because they're married platonically😀

      I get a text from Wilbur out of no where saying "y/n, can you and Tommy stop flirting and get tubbo and ranboo so we can go swim?" I then screenshot and send it to tubbo, ranboo, and showed Tommy who was resting his chin on my shoulder reading the text since we were just scrolling through tiktok. Of course i told the boys to put their swim suit under their outfit and bring their under garments to the changing room when you're ready to get out. We then grabbed 4 towels and our phones and met up with everyone before Wilbur throws a fit that I left him on read.

      Everyone was having a great time swimming. Of course in kinda self conscious of my body. So I was just sitting in a corner with a towel on my body, playing games on my phone but I really wanted to swim..Tommy got out with his hair adorably soaked and came over to me dripping. "Y/n come onnn! We want you to swim with us!" He said, sitting right next to my feet.  I whispered in his ear "I don't feel comfortable with my body.. and I don't have a hoodie or anything to cover up.." I said shyly. He sat up and walked over to his chair he claimed and grabbed his hoodie, and put it over me. He then lifted me up and smiled at me, then jumped into the water with me in his arms. "AYEE Y/NS FINALLY IN HERE" Wilbur yelled as a joke. Nikki and clay were sitting at the edge of the pool showing off their cat photos to each other and ranboo and tubbo were doing chicken. As I got inside the pool Tommy was still holding onto me.

      Of course accidentally I scratched his shoulder when we jumped in since I wasn't expecting him to.   Wilbur saw the cut and laughed. "y/n Tommy is just a minor." Wilbur rolled his eyes saying. "I'm so sorry tommy I didn't mean to- also Wilbur- no-" I said and jumped to drown Wilbur. Which I drowned Wilbur successfully 😏💅🏻. I then grabbed my towel and patted the cut until it stopped bleeding. "Y/n it's totally ok haha! Also I cut my knee hitting the floor getting in here anyways so it's really nothing! I swear!" He says making sure I don't feel guilty. I smile softly and said "I'll patch them both up when we get back to the hotel or when we get out no 'if, no or, buts'" he rolled his eyes jokingly. We played chicken with ranboo and tubbo, also clay and Nikki decided to come and swim with us too after fan girling over cats.

      I pulled tubbo aside since he has been giving Tommy a bit of a dirty look for a good second. "Tobs what's up?" I say confused. "Are you and Tommy dating?" He says- jeez no filter I guess- "no? We aren't!" I say giggling a bit while blushing like a damn cherry. "Do you like him atleast?" He says staring at me in the eyes. I got even more red from the sudden question. "Yes I do.. a lot actually. Please don't hate me for it" I said worried. He laughing and smiled at me gently. "If he's what makes you happy I don't care what gender or race no matter what they believe is, if you're happy and love them thats all that matters to me y/n!" He patted me head and hugged me. I hugged back and smiled.

      Tubbo walked over to Tommy and said "you can't do that dirty stuff until you're 43. I don't care how mature you two are 43 and up. I'll kill you if anything else." He says with sass. Tommy looked confused the looked back at me. He then got what tubbo was on about and blushed a crimson red. "WHA? ID NEVER?" Tommy scream whispered with anger and hint of him being flustered. Tubbo laughed and swam away. I went over and we all played a bit having fun. Here and then Tubbo would wink at me when ever I was near Tommy which I'd then death glare him for a good minute until he hid behind ranboo everytime. Which I'm kinda scared of how damn tall the lengthy lOoKiN tree guy is.

     After we were done swimming we changed and all walked to a near by dog park to see the adorable pets, of course the grown ups split off and went to a maid café. Tommy and I were just chilling and tubbo climbed a damn tree now he's stuck and ranboo is playing with dogs so seems like today is going great-

—————————————————————
Hope you guys enjoyed!! <3 it was a bit short my bad-