"Just take a moment with me" Part 11

HAHASB- I've been working on so much school and my other stories 😭 (aha shout out to my ranboo x reader published)
——————————-
Y/n's pov
      Everyone was awake now. We were all at a little cáfe with specific seating charts. Me, Wilbur, and Tommy are in booth 1. Niki, Tubbo and ranboo are in booth 2. And then everyone else kind of just didn't come and wanted to sleep in(respect). Wilbur was teaching me formal words while Tommy was being a touch deprived whiner trying to hold my hand. Niki and tubbo were talking about how awesome flowers are and ranboo was just texting technoblade abt lawyers.

      "Ok so if you want to say excuse me or something pardon me is something that is formal but still used you know?" Wilbur blabbered on about. "Wilbur she doesn't need to know these things! You're just old!" Tommy whined wanting my attention to himself. "Its ok toms, I like learning random things, but you are right he is old" I respond back with a giggle. "Thank you y/n- wait a fucking minute what? I'm not that old!" Wilbur says also becoming a whiner. I sighed and asked for more cinnamon rolls and coffee.

      Due to Tommy and Wilbur arguing and whining, I decided to text ranboo and talk abt how weird the conversations became. "No seriously niki and tubbo are talking about politics. I don't even know! They're so weird." Ranboo texted me. "Dude, all I know is that these two idiots are arguing, I can barely understand them." I responded. "Don't you literally have a British accent as well?" Ranboo typed and I could hear his laugh from where I was. "Only a small one! Imma try to stop these idiots brb ;P" I texted lastly then turned off my phone.

     "You guys are complete weirdo's, chill the faq out-" I said slapping Wilbur and Tommy's hand not that hard. "I've been inpaleddd" wilbur whiner joking around. Me and Tommy bursted out laughing. It was already almost 2PM, fuck. "Wait don't we have that pool to go to in like 10 minutes?" I asked. Wilbur gave me a silly confused face. "No y/n the pool thing is at 2:13" Wilbur said laughing a bit. "Its 2PM right now dippy." I said hitting his shoulder. "O h.. UHM-" Wilbur started to panic. He almost forgot.

       After we ran and got to the pool place, everyone was just swimming or playing the mancala I brought. It was of course my idea to go swimming as much(you like to swim stfu.) me and Tommy were playing Minecraft bedrock on our phones. After a few hours (it was now 6PM) we decided to go to the near mountain next to the pool place and chill. We were going camping there for today. Dream and everyone else decided to Join in after sleeping. Tubbo and ranboo shared a tent, me and Tommy shared one, dream and Wilbur shared one as well, and niki roomed with herself bringing the biggest tent.

       "Hey y/n follow me really quick." Tommy whispered to me. It was almost midnight and everyone was asleep. Me and Tommy walked over to the mountains edge and sat down. Looking up at the stars. "Hey uhm y/n?" Tommy said with a voice crack. I smiled a bit. "Yeah toms?" I responded smiling tilting my head. "Have you enjoyed it here so far?" Tommy looked away. I smiled yet again but with a hint of confusion. "Yeah of course tommy, I have enjoyed it a lot!" I responded and he looked at me with a smile. We then just starred at the stars talking for awhile about solar eclipses and stuff. "Hey Tommy, it's almost like 1 am, we should go inside." I said. He then grabbed onto my hand gently. "Just stay with me for a moment, ok?" He softly said as if in a whisper with a smile. I nodded and sat back down with my head on his shoulder this time closer.

—————————————
Im so very tired- I'll make the next part longer- I'm finally off summer school ;_;
Anyway hope u guys enjoyed! I tried to make it cute or what ever ;-;