"Whos to say i dont?" Part 12

JFENFENFWN DUDE RANBOO AND TUBBO MEET UP SWAG?!?!?!?! Ah my lovely comfort streamer Ranboo and the man on crack tubbo meet up finally- anyway back to the story-)

Tommy's POV

    We got back from the camp site 2 hours ago, me and y/n just stayed up as she showed me her favorite animes and we even watched children of the sea, so it was kind of cool, but yeah! Also everyone else except me and Wilbur were out at a arcade but they didn't have enough for 2 others so we just stayed behind, I was tired anyway. So, Wilbur and I were just chilling in the hotel room just chit chatting and showing each other random memes and stuff but then y/n texted him on discord. They were texting for awhile so I decided to see what was up!
    WilburSoot
Dude, I promise you your secret is safe with me, now I know u don't wanna tell me who u like so maybe send a picture? And what's up?
     U/N
*insert picture of tommy LMAO*
I just wish he'd see me the same ya know? I love him tbh.

    Did I see that shit right? Y/n doesn't know I like her? Seriously? Is it her anxiety again? Hm. I'll just text her. "Whos to say I don't? ;)" I sent to her on messages. (The ;) is so it isn't as weird lmao!) Wilbur gasped looking at my phone and hit me on the shoulder. "Tommy we talked abt you flirting with her I swear." Wilbur said rolling his eyes. "Oh come on it's not flirting!" I responded with an accidental voice crack.

     "Awh tommyyyyy!! ..To be honest I'm surprised she didn't have a crush on Ranboo tho?" Wilbur said starting off with a smile than a confused look. "Oh, she said that she only sees Ranboo as a better older brother than tubbo" I responded with a laugh quoting y/n. "I thought she was tubbos twin? What?" Wilbur confusingly said. I smiled at the dimwit. "Dude- tubbos older by a bit? And she says Ranboo gives off big brother vibes or something I have no clue, again she's the weirdo." I said shrugging my shoulders.

     " tubbo is older than Ranboo?" Wilbur said shocked. "Well yeah?" I said giving him a confused look back as he was stunned. "Meh, I understand. I mean we already have a 6'6 teenager with a weird protective brother instinct over y/n. Dude is like slender man, terrifying." Wilbur said even though he's the exact same except an inch shorter. "Uh huh?" I said blatantly. Then I got a text from y/n back: "you're a stalker, and a creep with the wink face, but thank u! I'll talk to u more when I'm back at the hotel." She wrote. "I seriously don't understand women-" I said with a sigh. "Me neither, but it's alright we'll learn." Wilbur sighed back.

———————-
Oo yuh get it ig!
Thank you all for the support recently seriously, it means a lot! Especially the comments they make my day 100% better <3 I love you all! /p