Losers Pt 18

Since I love you guys, you'll get another part, and if you want maybe a few more.. I'll need to know <33 plus ideas, I brain rot, also bad grammar in this chapter and not that long 😅
|~~~~~~~~~~|
Tommyinnit's POV

    Y/n and I have been dating for a month or two, and holy have I known them a bit longer than expected, im not one for dating and I for sure have had my fair share of bad love interests, but y/n makes me happy, her voice, her smile, her calming nature, even her eyes. Just the thought of y/n makes me melt. I wish that we could just get married already or someth- knocking at the door could be heard, cutting off my thoughts. "Toms? You in there?" Said a similar loving voice, I smiled knowing who it was. "Yeah I'm in 'ere! Come on in, I'm just hangin out" I said a bit louder than expected but hopefully not too loud. The door opened slowly, soon showing the beautiful girl behind it, my girl. "Hey! I was wondering if you wanted to come hangout? Ranboo and tubbo came down here for some weird business thing, so I wanted to see if you'd like to hangout with them with me? Ran invited me out, so I thought it would be nice!" Said y/n moving their hands in motions explaining, sometimes hitting herself with her own hands on accident or making stupid faces.

      I smiled fondly of her rambling, "of course! Im always down to hang out with em when they're down here, where are we meeting?" I said soon with a questioned look. She looked puzzled for a second before grabbing our her phone and tapping quickly and violently. "Uh near that weird store that smells like onions most of the time? And like right now." She tried to put it in words sense that's the description I'd understand other than what ever name it had. I nodded and jumped out of bed, picking out clothes to go. Y/n walked out cheery and prancing, most likely going to get dolled up like usual since she knows that area is where the bakeries are.

    I walk out after getting dressed and combing my hair a bit ready to go brush my teeth and see y/n dressed and eagerly waiting with her legs being jumpy. I smile at the sight and brush my teeth quickly, I soon finish up and run downstairs while seeing a quick glance of her smiling. Rushing over to her, I grabbed her hand and softly pulled her up, she gave a confused yet happy glare with a little smile and intertwined her fingers with mine. We walked to the car and sadly had to let go of each other's hands, letting y/n in the driver side and me in the passenger, it was a known terrible disaster.

   We ended up arriving, giving hugs out to eachother, all happy go cheery, walking around, getting food, a little bit of clothes, just chatting the day away, once or twice some guy would flirt with y/n but y/n would laugh it off and say something like "oh please the longest that is, is the size of a microchip." Or something else that was hilariously deserved, other times Ranboo wouldn't understand where he was walking and world trip a few times, it was hilarious until the time he tripped and scrapped his knee, but I still laughed. I got hit on the head for it by y/n though. It was all a good experience and I'm happy
I get to hang out with the losers. Y/n seemed more ecstatic than anything most of the time and will crash until she gets a freezee and will pop right back up. We hung out until we were cramping all around our bodies and just fell over practically. I'm happy I have these losers as my best buds and my amazing girlfriend.

|~~~~~|
End <3 of this part I think