"Over thinking." Part 10?

Hey loves, sorry again. A lots been going on but I promise I'll try to post.<3
———————————————————
Y/n's POV
       "Hey uhm toby? I kinda need to talk to you a bit." I told him fidgeting my fingers. For a bit I've always been self conscious and worried abt what anyone thinks of me. Whether or not it was Tommy to even Wilbur, it always mattered and I've always over thought about it. The only person who's really helped me through it was ranboo who I talked with a lot on discord about it. Luckily I've had ranboo by my side to comfort me but it still. I have talked to Wilbur about it but he deals with it himself and doesn't know either to be honest. "What's up y/n??" Tubbo asked confused.

        "I have been having really bad mental health struggles and I know you've also gone through it so I wanted to ask-" I said before being cut off. "Oh, you could've just said so. Listen, im always here to talk ok? I know times like this is hard, everyone is judgmental at your age, and you just don't know what to do. I absolutely know how it feels. If there's something troubling you, you have all the right to come to me,Tommy, ranboo, niki, when Wilbur!" Tubbo when on and on about. He comforted me. We talked for hours apon hours, agreeing and understanding one another. After awhile everyone came back. They all went to go get food, me and Tubbo stayed back since I felt ill and Tubbo ate too many cookies. But after what felt like a day (it was literally an hour dont exaggerate it y/n-) they were finally back.

         "Oh my God y/n save me from ranboo please. He won't stop singing The ultimate show down after I mentioned lemon demon and his obsession." Tommy whined right as he walked into the door. I heard a faint Ranboo voice singing "This is the ultimate show down!" In the back. I of course joined in, ranboo may have taught me little, but the one big thing he taught me was The ultimate show down and all the lyrics. Tommy kept whining and Wilbur kept laughing. Dream and niki were talking abt how gorgeous flowers are, and Tubbo was trying to figure out how to open my browser history. By far, this was amazing.

           It was 3 AM right now. Everyone was literally dead asleep except me and tommy, we decided to binge watch Jschlatt and Slimecicle. Of course after that I decided to pull up ranboo's stream of him playing little nightmares. (my comfort Stream :>) "hey y/n?" Tommy looked at me whispering. "Yeah toms?" I say smiling at the stream whispering back. "Do you like ranboo?" Tommy asked in a semi serious voice. "Yeah he's a friend of course I do, but only platonic lmao" I responded smiling. He smiled back and we went back to watching ranboo. We ended up falling asleep after 4 AM.

———-
Yeah it's short I'm sorry I'll update more no worriesss