One..?

Two opened his eyes to bright light. He winced and covered his eyes. Something was wrong. He felt way to light. His legs were in excruciating pain. There was a harsh ringing in his ears.

   "____. ____! Can you hear me?" A person came into his vision. That's not One.

   He shoots upright. "What? Where... One?"

   "Uncle ____?" The not-One said softly. He was dressed in bright colors. Two knew this person.

   "Crayola?" He murmured rubbing his head. Oh everything hurt. He could see his hand! It wasn't engulfed in the void. It was however translucent... What in the world?

   His winger were gone. He was sure of that. He couldn't feel their weight on  him. 

   Two looked up and around. Names came to him as he looked at the faces. They all looked tired and battle-worn. Crayola. Seven. Fortune. Karma.

   He faced the last worried person. He looked exhausted with rings under his eyes. His eyes were green. Green Eyes.

   "Mattie."

   "Matt. You're okay." Mattie checked his younger brother. "The Virus returned but this time he had a human form. He took you hostage. Are you alright?"

   Matt winced at the loud voice. Green Eyes was Mattie all along? Where... "Where's One?"

   Mattie looked confused. "Whos One?"

   "He was... One was in there with me." Matt muttered clutching his hair. "I have to find him!"

   "Matt you've had quite the shock to your code. Let me look at you." Mattie looked over the raven haired spirit. He couldn't find anything wrong but... His eyes seemed different. "Matt what happened inside that pocket dimension?"

   Matt didn't have time for this. He needed to find One. Or... Whoever One really was. "I have to go." He pushed himself to his feet and stumbled. One had to be out there somewhere. He just had to find him...