Taylor

Matthew had no luck finding "One" anywhere in the Omniverse's code. The Virus had left wreckage everywhere. Broken Aus. Completely demolished sections of code. Places and people infected beyond help. It was hard enough helping with the clean up efforts but trying to find one person. Mattie just couldn't do it. 

   Matt stayed at the castle often. He watched over Mum and the rest of the younger children. The ones that couldn't help the Omniverse recover. "Okay Pete. Where d'ya wanna go?" Matt was exhausted. He hadn't been sleeping. Not like he really "slept" as a spirit. 

   "Mommy!" Peter chirped. Ever since "Bloo" came back Peter had been attached to his hip. 

   Matthieu could never resist. "Alright. We'll go see Mommy." He picked Pete up and went to walk down the hall. His feet had been extra sore recently. 

   Matt set Pete down and let him run in. Mum had someone in the throne room. Matthieu thought it best to stay out of sight since it was someone new. 

   Charlene pat her youngest's and continued listening to the newcomer. 

   "Your majesty. You look... very different from what I remember. Though the last time I saw you was at crown prince Matthews birth celebration." The Watcher present looked young. Almost too young. He was maybe Mattie's age if that.

   "Who are you?" Charlene asked. 

   "Yes. Someone told me you had lost your sight. My name is Taylor. Taylor Fantastic."

   Charlene drew in a breath. "Fantastic? As in the young Nobel from the lost generation?"

   Taylor rubbed the back of his neck. "I suppose so yes. Your majesty I am the last of my generation. I'm not entirely sure where I have been and I had no clue so much time had passed since I went in."

   "What brings you to the castle?" Charlene asked shooing Peter away to go find his brothers. This was a serious matter. 

   Matthieu stayed hidden around the corner. He had a good spot to just listen. 

   Taylor sighed. "I'm looking for someone. Someone who was trapped with me. I don't know what he really looks like... or his name but he's... really important to me and I need to find him somehow."

   Charlene hummed. "Is there anything you do remember? I can speak to my son and see if he can find your friend."

   Taylor hummed. "He had teal eyes. And he called himself Two."

   Matts soul skipped. Taylor is looking for him. Taylor is One. He's here. Matt turns the corner and grips the door frame for dear life. "One?"

   Taylors eyes shoot over to the voice. He looks the figure up and down and stops at the face. Then it registers what the figure said. "Two..?"

   Matthieu's fist is shaking. He is real. One is real. He's here. "Oh stars."

   Taylor breaks first crossing the room so fast his hat flies off. His arms go around Matt's waist. He's shorter than Matt... 

   Matt wraps his arms around Taylors neck. "I knew you were real." He whispered tears dripping from his eyes.

   "You were right." Taylor whispered holding onto Matt like he would disappear at any second. "There is a lot more out here."

   Matt suppressed the small laugh at the absurdity of the comment. "I missed you."

   "I missed you too." Taylor nuzzled close taking in ever aspect he could. The feel of Matts clothes. The smell  of his hair. The way the light shined through ever so slightly. He pulled back. "I'm Taylor. Taylor Fantastic." There were tears in his eyes as he stared at the spirit. 

   Matt laughed and wiped his eye with his palm. "I'm Matthieu Miraculous. You can call me Matt."

   Taylor smiled and cupped Matts cheeks. "Your face looks better in color."

   Matt chuckled and flushed ever so slightly. "Hey Taylor?"

   "Yes Matt?" Taylor had such adoration in his eyes. 

   "I love you."

   Taylor beamed as bright at the light that once shone from him. "I love you too."