Chapter 31 - Plunge (1/2)

We pulled up to (the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie 'yo home smell ya later') Hotel at 3:30, we all took a long time to get ready and traffic was bad.

We decided to stay at a Hotel tonight and go to The Beatles thing in the morning, so we would skip the long cues.

The car ride consisted of singing The Beatles, of course! Along with Arctic Monkeys and The 1975 (maybe a bit of The Vamps too, to tease the boys) and trying to slip The Beatles song titles into conversations!

We got 2 rooms, one family one for Me, Brad, James & Jenna and a normally one for Tris and Jess.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Lace's P.O.V*

"Hi, we're booked under Simpson?" Brad said to the male receptionist.

"Ah yes, room 394! Here you are, enjoy your stay Mr & Mrs Simpson"

(Harry Potter references for days)

"Thank you"

"Mr and Mrs Simpson? Really?" I smirked at Brad

"Maybe one day, Lace" He grinned at me

"Dream on, Simpson" I laughed

We all got to our rooms (which were conveniently rooms 394 & 395)

"Right, rules" James said as we all walked into the 'family room'

"One, Tris and Jess, no sex please" James started

We all laughed and Tris and Jess blushed, but shrugged it off.

"Two, Brad and Lace no sex from you two either, We're literally centimetres away"

"We also all heard you two at it on New Years" Tris laughed

We both glanced at each other and giggled.

"Three, let's go get Pizza, I'm hungry" I said and we all went to find a Pizza Express.

We (finally) found a Pizza Express after 30 minutes me trying to direct Jenna, and a lot of U Turns.

We got 1 Pepperoni Pizza, 1 Margarita Pizza, 1 Meat Feast and a load of Dough balls!

We all tucked in and then I noticed Two familiar looking people in the corner.

Them.

"B.b..Brad" I stuttered and choked
"What, baby? You okay? Lace?"
"Lace?"
"Lace?"
"Lacey?"

My world was spinning, I couldn't breathe, my head was banging and I was becoming dizzy.

"Brad get her outside, she can't breathe. She's having a panic attack" Jess rushed, wrapping my coat around my arms

"Lace? You alright?" Brad asked

"BRADLEY! WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS, GET HER THE HELL OUT OF HERE!" Jess yelled, the music was loud so no-one noticed

"O..okay, c'mon Lace, stand up"

"BRAD, YOUR USELESS! MOVE!" Jess yelled

"IM SORRY OKAY!"

"I'll take her outside, mind out" Jess smiled reassuringly

We got outside and sat on a bench near a river. It was one of those moments where I really just wanted to jump into the river. The thought sounded so promising.

"Lace, are you alright? Do you need anything?" Jess asked once my breathing calmed

"I'm fine now, thank you"

"You should tell Brad what to do in these situations, otherwise he'll won't know what to do"

"Yeah, I'll tell him later"

"Do you know what it was, do you wanna tell me?"

"Um, I saw two girls from my Primary and High School, they made my life a living hell. I hated everyone and everything, God I hate them so much"

"I remember you telling me about them and I hate them too, because they hurt you" Jess smiled

"Thanks Jess"

"No problem, I'm gonna go get everyone and we'll go back, so your away from them. We'll be about 10 minutes, will you be okay?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine"

Jess went back inside, and I went and sat on the railing to the river. Just looked out over the sunset.

10 minutes.

I looked around me and took in my surroundings.

*Jess' POV*

"Guys we should hurry, James, you pay and we'll all pay you back later. We can't leave Lace alone right now" I instructed

"Okay, 2 seconds" James said, running over to the cashier.

"Brad, you should talk to Lace, about her anxiety. Then you'd know what to to in these situations" I said

"Okay" he smiled

*3rd Persons POV*

Lace stayed sat on the fence and thought about the past.

Those girls.

Jade, Tracy and Layla had made her life a living hell.

She just wanted to wake up with amnesia and forget about the stupid little things.

She wished to wake up with amnesia and forget about them.

Lace said in the same cold position for a few minutes before deciding she'd had enough.

Of the memories. The anxiety. The panic attacks. The depression.

And in that moment sat on that fence, she let go.

Lace's hands pushed her self off the fence and in to the water.

Cliffhanger!!
Next chapter tomorrow xo
I'm sorry if your names are Layla, Tracy or Jade. They were random ones that came into my head! Sorry!
(I have nothing against you haha)
Thank you for 11k!!!
ilysm <3
~ asparkflys x

(P.S I might do a Q&A chapter when we hit 12k so leave questions in the comments??)