Chapter 43 - Apologise

*Jen's POV*

"They've been arguing for 45 minutes now. What should we do?" James asked, intertwining his fingers with mine.

"Let them be. They're Lace and Brad, they'll get through it." Con answered, turning up the TV volume.

"But she slept with Michael"

"I don't blame her to be honest" Jess giggled.

"Hey!" Tristan laughed, as she kissed his nose.

"They're not even together, why is he making such a deal of this?" James asked.

"They're still in love with each other but they're both too blind to see it"

"It's like bloody Ross and Rachel from Friends"

"Let's send her to Paris so we can recreate the 'I got off the plane' scene!" Jess laughed.

"I always preferred Joey and Rachel to be honest"

"Me too"

"Yessss!"

"Back to the-"

"Future" Mia cut me off, giggling lightly.

"For gods sake. Moving on, what should we do? They can do this for hours!" Connor exclaimed.

"I'll go and talk to them" I smiled weakly, heading upstairs.

"Don't lose your crap"

"I'm not promising anything"

"LACE I SWEAR TO-"

"Jen, hi. What's up?" Brad asked,  turning away from Lace to face me.

"You guys need to stop. It's not fair on anyone else. Mia and Jess are scared like hell! You know how they get all panicked when people yell. You are being self conceited and rude. You need to get your shit together and deal with what happened. Yes, Lace slept with Michael and so be it. She's slept with you countless times! Brad, you need to stop yelling at her and what happened three weeks ago. Lace, you need to stop edging him onwards. Stop feeling sorry for yourselves and apologise to everyone downstairs oR I'M KICKING YOU BOTH OUT OF THE HOUSE!" I yelled at the end, pointing at the door, a sense of indignation coursing through my body.

"Jen-!" They started.

"NOW! OR YOU CAN PACK UP AND LEAVE!"

"JEN-!"

"Don't you dare try to reason with me. Go and apologise seriously or you can leave. You both disgust me."

"Fine"

"Look guys I'm really sorry. I've been really inconsiderate to your feelings and sleeping patterns and I want to apologise" Brad smiled and a 'Thanks Brad' was murmured around the room.

"Lace?" I asked, still slightly annoyed.

"I'm not apologising for something that isn't my fault." She started. Here's the return of stubborn Lacey.

"I'll go and get your suitcases"

"What?"

"You apologise or you leave"

"Fine. Guys, I'm sorry that Brad is such an asshole that he has to do something like that"

"LACE! YOU'RE GOING TO PIN THIS ON ME?"

"YES I AM BRADLEY! YOU STARTED THIS YOU JEALOUS SON OF A BITCH!"

"I HAVE MY REASONS"

"NO YOU DON'T! I SLEPT WITH MICHAEL BECAUSE I WAS SLIGHTLY DRUNK AND IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY!"

"WELL YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO GO TELLING EVERYONE HOW GOOD HE WAS IN BED!"

"WHY DO YOU HAVE SUCH A PROBLEM WITH IT? WE AREN'T EVEN TOGETHER"

"MAYBE BECAUSE I'M STILL IN LOVE WITH YOU AND I DON'T WANT YOU TO BE WITH ANYONE BUT ME!"

"What?"

"Lace, I-"

Lace darted upstairs, slamming a door as she went.

Moments later, she returned. A bag on her shoulder, she ran out the front door. Brad followed.

*Brad's POV*

"LACE!"

"Leave me alone, Brad"

"Why are you being like this?"

"Because you've broken me and I can't deal with it again. Just leave me be, Brad"

"I don't want to leave you be" A tear slipped down my cheek, more and more until I was crying.

"Brad-"

"No. You can't do this. You don't deserve to do this. You can't fight with me and then just walk out when I tell you I love you. I've messed up and so have you. We've both given each other clean slates." I held onto her wrist slightly so she couldn't run away again.

"Tell me I've screwed up. Tell me I've made a mess of us. Tell me I never listened to you when you had a problem. Tell me I wasn't there for you. Tell me you didn't love me" I sobbed, looking at the floor.

"What?"

"Tell me you didn't love me"

"Brad-"

"You can't do this. You can't run away from your problems. You can try to run and you'll keep running but they will catch you"

"I can run away from my problems and I will" She turned to walk away, but I held onto her wrist.

I pinned her against the wall, kissing her deeply until she kissed me back.

"But, I'm not going to let you"

OOOOOOOHHH!!!
Hope you enjoyed
New Trailer linked above yay
-thebreakfxstclub xox