Chapter 29 - New Years

*smut warning*

Me and Brad got back fine and all the guys understood and everything's good!

I set out all the food and stuff for tonight's New Years party, we weren't having many people.

Just Me, Brad, James, Jess, Con, Tris, Joe, Laura and Jenna. Connor was also bringing his "friend" Mia, even though we all think they're dating.

We decided to not have a massive party and just relax and watch some DVDs.

We decided on Sarah Millican's 'Home Bird' live DVD, Miranda Hart's 'My What I Call Liveshow' and All of Michael McIntyre's DVDs. (If you didn't know, they are all comedians)

*23:59pm*

"10"
"9"
"8"
"7"
"6"
"5"
"4"
"3"
"2"
"1"

We all leaned in (to our boyfriend/girlfriends) and kissed as fireworks went off everywhere

"HAPPY NEW YEAR" We all shouted as Big Ben finally struck 12pm.

"Thank you for a great 2014 everyone, let's make 2015 a great year, Okay?" James announced

"Okay" We all said back

"Happy New Year Lacey Eloise Stevens" Brad grinned

"Happy New Year Bradley Will Simpson" I grinned back as he leaned in for a kiss

"You know how I feel about you calling me Bradley" he moaned and his face suddenly changed from soft, cuddly happy Brad to serious, stern, sexy Brad.

I bit my lip innocently, but sexily.
Brad grabbed my hand and dragged me upstairs.

We leaned against the wall near my (now our) bedroom door and kissed me hungrily.

We rolled over so he was leaning against the wall.

His hands went up my back and mine into his hair, pulling it slightly. We rolled back over so I was against the door and we moved over slightly so we could open the door.

We backed into the room, still kissing as Brad pushed me on to the bed, he pulled of my jumper and dress while I took of his Arctic Monkeys shirt, I shuffled out of my tights and Brad his jeans.

He left a trail of kisses down to my collarbone where he started to nibble and suck, they were defiantly going to leave marks.

Brad took of my underwear, while I removed his boxers, not breaking the kiss.

He inserted his length into me and we groaned from the pleasure.

He thrust into me until a ball of pleasure started to well in the bottom of my stomach.

We were both close, moaning with every thrust, which were becoming irregular.

We moaned each other's names loudly as he hit the right place every time.

We both moaned really loudly as we road out our orgasms. He threw his head back in a state of pleasure while I moaned out his name.

"That was amazing" he grinned as he climbed into the bed.

"Yeah" I breathed out.

"Goodnight Lace" he kissed my forehead as we cuddled.

"Goodnight Brad" I grinned as we fell asleep almost instantly

Hey Guys!
You don't understand how much I laughed writing that chapter!!.....
Idk why I found it so funny.
I copied some of it from a real smut but edited bits bc I can't write smut, it makes me feel kinda uncomfortable.
So yeh. Smut. Ew.
I'm such a child :)
I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
I got a vinyl player and my AM vinyl came yesterday and it's beautiful *heart eye emoji*
Ly all x

5 COMMENTS AND 5 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER

asparkflys xo