Thank you.

Hello! It's me...

Hey guys. I just wanted to write a very big thank you to you all.

Thank you so much for reading this fan-fiction. My first ever completed fan-fiction! Over a YEAR of writing this!! It means the world to me, every comment that I get saying that I've made you laugh or just that you love this book. They make my day.

(I'm getting so emotional writing this. This fanfiction has been a journey since roughly April 2014 and I'm not ready to let it go.)

I also wanted to say thank you for making this such a hit. 40,000+ reads is incredible! Thank you to every single one of you who has read this and enjoyed it or told a friend, whatever. Thank you.

When I first started writing this, it was bad. The earlier chapters are bad, yes. But this has helped me improve my creativity and writing skill so much over the past year.

Next a very cheesy, thank you for liking my characters. Yes they can be problematic, but we love them all really. Especially me. (They're my babies)

I've made so many amazing friends in this fandom. The Vamps will always mean a lot to me, and so will all of you. Thank you for waiting for me to take forever to update because of writers block or exams. Thanks for being patient!

Now, I bring the bad news. There isn't going to be a sequel. I decided against one because I thought taking it out on a high instead of dragging it on and on would be better. Sorry for that.

Okay, okay, enough of me rambling.

Thank you.

I love you all.

I hope you enjoyed Hello Love.

- thebreakfxstclub x

(This was so cheesy, I literally wrote it at 3am)