Chapter 40 - Simple

*Brad's POV*

It's been a week since we got back, and we decided not to go and see the girls.

"Hey James, Hello Brad" Joe smiled as he walked into the living room where both me and James were sat.

"Hey Joe, I'm going to Morrisons, do you need anything?"

"No, we're okay"

*At Morrisons*

"Mia, I swear to god we don't need 6 tins of pineapple!" A familiar voice exclaimed

"What if I want six tins of pineapple?!" Another voice exclaimed sarcastically, making me laugh.

I walked round to the next isle where the two girls were arguing...and there was Lace and Mia, holding six (large) tins of pineapple.

"Brad..." Mia said, dropping the pineapple into the trolley.

"Hey, Mia...how are you?"

"Good, good" She smiled weakly, her words coming out in an almost whisper.

"Lace? How are you?"

"Good" She replied bluntly, obviously mad at me.

"I'm so sorry, so, so sorry. We wanted to contact you every single day on tour, honestly we did. Just management said we weren't allowed and it would cost way too much"

"Brad..." Lace said, now her words coming out in a whisper.

"I'm sorry Lace, I really care abiut  you"

"Brad, you've hurt me so many times and I don't know if I can do it all over again"

"How about we just try being friends? I don't care what the rest do, but maybe just friends will work for us?"

"That's quite rude actually" Mia laughed, quickly being quite again; noticing the moment was ruined.

"Lacey, we were great friends! Let's just forget it all and be friends" I added, noticing her worried facial expression.

"For gods sake Brad, you're so whipped" She laughed, her face lighting up

"Is that a yes?" I asked smugly, grinning.

"Fine. I'll give it a shot, but I swear to god-"

"Shut up, bestie" I grinned, pulling her in for a hug; messing up her hair.

"I hate you"

"Thanks"

-----

A/N; Hellooooo!
I've had exams so I'm sorry it's so short & I've not updated :(

Hope you enjoyed!

-thebreakfxstclub x