Chapter 44 - James and Jenna.

1 year later. (We're in the future now so it's 2016 in the book)

Dear,
Lacey Eloise Stevens & Bradley Will Simpson.

James Daniel McVey and Jenna Emilia Holden would like to cordially invite you to their wedding.

Date: April 26th 2016.
Time: 6:30pm onwards.
Location: The Castle, Nettuno, Rome, Italy.

Please RSVP to *James' Email*

  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /

*Lace's POV*

"Jen, calm down! The flowers will be here in a minute and your hair could withstand a hurricane we used that much hairspray. Okay?"

"Okay. I'll try and calm the Bridezilla, but sometimes she comes out to attack" She laughed, heading off to the window.

"Oh, uh, Lace, can you go and check on the boys please?" Jenna asked, giving me a small smile.

I nodded, and smiled in return, leaving the room to find the one the boys were in.

I soon found Room 93, knocking on the door lightly.

"Lace! Hey, c'mon in" Connor grinned, opening the door.

I looked around at the sight, the boys were all ready watching Ross & Emily's Wedding from Friends.

"Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god." James' voice was filled with panic, as he paced up and down.

"Hey, James?" I asked, my voice soft and calm.

"H-hey"

"You're gonna be fine, James. You've got this. You and Jen have been the most perfect for 3 years. You're so in love."

"Y-yeah. Okay. I can do this." James nodded, reassuring himself.

"You've got 10 minutes, Mr McVey" The woman, who's name slipped my mind, came in and announced.

"I better get back, see you guys then"

"Uh, Ms. Stevens? Miss Holden been asking for you."

"Oh, okay, I'm going"

I ran back to Jenna's room, opening the door.

"Hey, Lace. Can you help me zip up my dress?" Jen asked, happily.

"Of course."

"How was James?"

"He's was a nervous wreck, but I think I calmed him down a bit...okay, you're zipped up!"

"Oh, Jenna! You look beautiful. James is already at the alter, and we need you to go to the isle. Okay?" The same woman announced as Mia, Jess, Layla & Jacobé (Jen's Parents) walked into the room.

"Aw, my baby! You look so beautiful!" Layla exclaimed, running to hug her daughter.

"Jenna, je suis si fier de toi! Tu es très belle, ma fille. Êtes-vous prêt?"
(Jenna, I'm so proud of you! You look beautiful, my daughter. Are you ready?) Jacobé grinned.

"Merci, papa. Vous regardez merveilleux et je pense que je suis. Je vais me marier"
(Thank you, Dad. You look wonderful, and I think I am! I'm getting married!)

"Let's go then!"

We got to the door and stood in our order Me (maid of honour) and Brad, Mia and Connor, Jess and Tris and then Jenna.

The music, 'I Can't Help Falling In Love' Twenty One Pilots cover started playing.

Me and Brad walked through the door, smiling. We got to the end of the isle and stood in our places, as did Jess, Tris, Mia and Connor.

"Like a river flows surely to the sea, Darling so it goes. Some things are meant to be. Take my hand, take my whole life too. For I can't help, falling in love with you.
For I, can't, help, falling in love. With...you"

I looked around before the priest beckoned us to sit down. The turn out was quite small.

The guest included Jenna's parents, Jacobé and Layla. Her siblings, Sarai, Blair and Amelié. James' parents and sister, my mum, Brad's parents, and Mia's dads; who Jen had taken a strong liking to.

Their vows made us all cry, James' were funny and beautifully written. Jenna's were almost poetic.

"I now pronounce you man, and wife. You may kiss the Bride"

A/N;
I'm sorry I never update guys. Thank you for sticking with me though!
I've decided I'm going to write 50 chapters total, wait a bit and then do a sequel. Does that sound okay? Oh! Do you like my new book covers?!

Hope you enjoyed!
-thebreakfxstclub xox

Hello Love - Brad Simpson जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें