Chapter 26 - Beach

*Lace's P.O.V*

I woke up on the big u-shaped sofa. Troye's arms wrapped around me, Tyler's feet touching mine. Zoë had gone to bed with Alfie at like 2am.

I untangled myself from Troye's embrace and went upstairs to my attic bedroom. I opened my suitcase and routed around for some clothes.

I picked out a white shirt and tucked it into my maroon skater skirt with black tights and my black boots. I made a mental note to grab my coat if we went anywhere.

Luckily, even though it was December and freezing cold in Brighton, Zoë always had the heating on.

I opened my phone, it was 12 in the afternoon....whenever I come to Zoe's I always manage to sleep in really late.

'Lace, you up?' Troye's Aussie accent rang through the house

'Yeah, what's up?'
'Zoë, Alfie, Me and Ty are going into town, wanna come with?'
'Yeah, 2 seconds'
I grinned, Troye was my best friend in the whole world, I love him so much.

I grabbed my bag and phone, threw on my coat and ran down the stairs.

We headed into The Lanes, obviously and I realised that actually Anne was right, Brighton was a good place to cleanse your aura.
(Friends reference)

'Hey Zoë?'
'Yeah?'
'I'm gonna head to the beach, I'll walk back later or text you'
'Okay, be safe'
'Bye'

I walked to the beach, it was only a 10 minute walk from The Lanes and I sat down on the wall and just sat and breathed.

I sat on the wall for a good 30 minutes or something. It was really helping me feel better.

'Lacey Stevens?'

Hey!
Hope you enjoyed the chapter!
Drama Llama next chapter...
Byeeeeee <3
- asparkflys x