Chapter 37 - Face the World

*18 months, 548 days later*

*Jess' POV*

"Where are you, and I'm so sorry, I cannot sleep, I cannot dream tonight. I need somebody and always, this sick, strange darkness comes creeping up; so haunting every-time" I sang to myself, putting the washing in mine, Mia and Lace's room.

It's been a year and a half since we last saw 'The Vamps' and they're still traveling the world on their tour and at-least a year since we last spoke to them.

We ended up not going to a UK date as Mia became ill and we didn't want to go with out her. Then, we all had a group Skype, agreeing that we should cut the texting and FaceTiming down to a minimum, as it would get very expensive when the boys were in outside of UK, possibly Europe.

We completely lost contact, we stopped any form of communication and I don't know why. It just sort of happened. As we stopped talking, we decided to take a break and then from the break, we all broke up.

Then we decided to sell the house, which broke our hearts but it was so empty all of the time. We decided to get a four bed apartment and just us girls live there.

On a slightly lighter note, we all moved on, I guess; Mia is writing her first novel, Lace is at fashion school, Jen's back studying Science and me? Well...

I took the break up the worst of all of us. I was so madly, deeply in love with Tris. I knew he'd be the one I marry and grow old with, have a perfect family but all those dreams came crushing down. I'm slowly but surely getting better, the heartache is slowly wearing off. I've started going outside again...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good Morning, loser" I greeted Mia, who was sat at the kitchen table eating waffles

"Hey, Jess," Mia smiled from the table

"Yeah?" I sit opposite her, picking up a plate and some waffles and strawberries

"Do you wanna do something today? We could go see a movie, the new Avengers movie looks really good..."

"I don't know..."

"Jess, come on. I love you a lot but you need to go outside. It's been a year, I get it's hard to get over, I was a wreck at first. Even though Me and Con weren't together for as long I thought I loved him" She trailed off, her voice cracking slightly at the end

"I feel the worse for Jen, her and James were been together the longest, and they never once badly fought or broke up" I sigh, looking towards the TV, which was showing Friends re-runs; as usual.

"She seemed the best out of all of us"

"Maybe she's the best at keeping it together, I know we aren't" Mia
laughed lightly

"That, my friend, is very true"

"What do you want to do today?"

"I don't know..."

"Let's go watch the Avengers"

"Fine"

I wandered into my room, pictures of bands all over the walls. I opened my wardrobe and picked out a plain blue blouse and a skirt to go with it. I slipped on my battered black converse and walked down to Mia sat on the sofa.

"You ready to face,"

"The music?" I laughed

"I was gonna say the world, but alrighty"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Hello!
Hope you liked this chapter; it was a bit different to some others but I also noticed my plot line went a bit funny in places so I can start a strict plot now!

How do you feel about this situation? What do you think?

Hope you enjoyed!

- thebreakfxstclub x