Chapter 5 : Questions

A/N : Hello. I am just here to remind that this may only include a few parts of the DreamSMP war. This is because of plot purposes. Thank you may continue.

Y/N POV 

You finish putting your other things but the book is still stuck on your mind. The book was given by my mother, who is from this world. I never knew her, not even her name. But father really loved her. She left this book behind but after a few months later my father left aswell. I snapped back to reality when someone called my name.

"Y/N?" Fundy was waving his hand in front of my face. I look at him.

"What is it Fundy?" I ask the furry. 

"What was that?" you look at him confused not knowing what he was referring to.

"That black and red chest you were breaking just now" crap. What do I say? 

"It was-uh-It was an enderchest-yeah-an enderchest" You smile awkwardly, unsure on my answer. 

"But how come it was red and black? An enderchest is like a dark shade of indigo ad yellow chest lock." he says while making a square in the air with his hands describing the yellow lock. 

"Maybe you just mixed the colors" I try convincing him.

"hmmm... maybe you're right..." he says looking down, still unsure but looks at me again.

"Anyways, Follow me. Willbur's going to ask you some questions." he says as he walks away. I follow him. We walk through a birch door and see Willbur talking to someone. The guy was wearing the same uniform but he has sunglasses covering his eyes. He also had brown hair and fingerless gloves.

"ah, there you are Y/n." he smiles at me while Fundy leaves. 

"You wanted to see me sir?" he nods. You walk closer and stop in front of the table.

"Y/n this is Eret, he is the other member we were talking about.." he says then looks at  this Eret guy. "Eret this Y/n, the new member of L'manberg" he says. I look at him than offer my hand.

"nice to meet you Y/n" he says as he shakes my hand. I smile. You turn to Willbur who cleared his throat.

"Anyways, Eret you can go now, I would like to ask Y/n some questions" he says. Eret nods and walks at the door. I look back to Willbur.

"Y/n, I am going to ask you about your strengths and tell you more about this war. You must answer truthfully ok?" he says to me. I tense up. I don't know if I can tell him about everything, and what will happen after I tell him. Even though i was getting nervous, I still acted confident and nod.

"ok, let's start. Firstly, What weapon are you good at?" god.... I can't say "sythe" I already seen their recipe book, they don't have those. I think for a while. Staff? no. Daggers? no. An axe? maybe... but i'm not that good at that. Oh I know!

"I'm good at a bow, crossbow and sword." My father taught me on sword fighting when I was 12 and I trained myself using a bow and crossbow.

"That's good. That could be useful in trying to win this war. Where are you from and how did you get so high?" this is a hard one. Just going to have to wing it.

"I came from the north trying to escape some crazy people trying to kill me and the reason I was so high up is because they planted TNT under me causing me to launch up so high. It was some sort of chain reaction I was up their for who knows how long." I say to him nervously. He nods. Looks like that answer convinced him. Thank god I spent my free time reading books.

"hmm...that's quite terrifying, but I'm glad you escaped. Come. Follow me let's test these skills you were talking about." I nod and follow him outside. He takes a bow and some arrows from his inventory and hands it to me. He calls Tommy and took the apple he was holding.

"Willbur! What the fu-"    "Tommy calm" he cuts him off. He looks at me. I nod. I took an arrow then he throws the apple. I aim and shoot 3 arrows. The first one hit the apple higher, the second one threw it back and the third one made it stuck on the wall. I look them. They were in shock. I look at them confused. That was hardly impressive. Back home you have to shoot 5 arrows to be labeled as great. Plus this was an apple, the ones we shoot are crystal discs.

"How?!" Tommy asks er-yells.

"We definitely have a chance in winning this war." Tubbo says. They all surround me. Asking me where I learned that. I smile knowing that it was good enough.

That I was good enough.

================================================

Hi thank you for reading this chapter. Don't forget to vote.

847 words

-Mina_Melody