Chapter 15 : Who are you?

Y/N POV

I can't believe they thought I was a fucking traitor. After everything I did for him-for THEM. I wipe the tears off my face. Well...guess I'm all alone again. I just started to feel accepted. I started to feel safe even though there was this war that's happening. I started feeling that I can finally call a place 'home'. But I guess it was to good to be true. I continue to walk through the forest not knowing where to go or what to do. The daggers. There gone. 

"The daggers? Dream took them and killed me" 

Dream...he has the Daggers. I need to get them back. But how? I winced in pain. I look at my wrist. the mark was dark as coal. There were purple veins around it. It really hurts. I stop walking and lay my back against the tree. My head was spinning. My vision was getting blurry and I could see double of everything. I groaned. I took off the patch that was on my cheek. I whimpered. That was a bad idea but I felt like it needed to come off.

I took a reflective crystal to see the mark. I noticed my eyes were glowing. They were purple. That was not normal. The color is supposed to be orange not purple. The mark was as dark as the one on my wrist. The aggravation was starting to kill me. 

I-i can't die. Not like this...

My vision started to get more fuzzy. I felt heat all over my body. Like it was burning. My whole body felt hurt. It felt like my body was tearing itself apart. But something was telling me it was fixing it. I was confused. Cold. Angry. I screamed in agony. 

Everything went black.

^*********^*********^ 

I woke with someone tapping my shoulder. I open my eyes, slightly lightheaded. My vision was blurry at first but cleared. I was still in the forest. I sit up and look around. I see a girl sitting in front of me. What the-? I was feeling better than before but not quite okay. The girl was smiling at me. I was confused. I thought I died for good but why-how am I still here. My eyes widen. I survived. That's how I am alive. 

The anonymous girl stood up and helped me on my feet. She looked like an ember. I stared at her. She had this burning coal colored hair. It was black fading to orange. Her eyes were orange as well. She was wearing some sort of dress. 

Like this. You are wearing the black one and she is wearing the red one :)

 You are wearing the black one and she is wearing the red one :)

Something was off about her. She had the same mark like me but only on her wrist. Unlike her I'm more in to blue and purple. She had this fire in her. Then I realized she looked like........me.

I stumble back hitting the tree behind me. She looked at me confused. She stepped forward. Our faces inches apart. She put her hand in my cheek. It was like she was examining my face. I pushed her hand away. "Who are you?" I asked still staring at her and her staring back. She stepped back "Don't you recognize your own face?" I was taken aback from her calm response but didn't say anything "I'm you. We are one." Okay I must be already dead and this is hell.

"this is not hell Y/n, you're still alive." did she just read my mind? 

Yes, I did.

"I told you Y/n we are one. I am you and you are me." She said holding up her hand for me to hold it which I did. "So you are me?" She nods "But how? for all I know I should be dead right now." I said "The ones we read in the books were false. The marks were gifts from who knows who to us. The marks are a symbol of Beginnings with different meanings." This was-I don't even know how to describe it "Most of the ones who were given with these kind of power had only one mark because they were from one world but you-us! we're from two worlds." She exclaimed. She took my hand. "See" She points at her mark-your mark and you look at yours but it was gone. "We are one Y/n. We need to get the Daggers back and find the Ender Dragon's egg to restore Comenzando." I look up to her er-me. "How can we restore something that is lost forever?" I ask " The Enders did not fully destroy it. The ashes that we saw back then, they kept it. Its been a hundred years since it happened Y/n." I froze "what do you mean-a hundred years ago?" She sighed "Its time for you to wake up Y/n" "WAIT-answer the ques!-" 

I started falling into a dark hole until everything went black.

=================================================

Thank you for 1k reads this really means alot to me. mystery and action is kicking in this story am I right? anyways ty for reading :)

872 words

-MIna_melody