Chapter 10 : Threat

Y/N POV

What is he doing here? I thought tomorrow was the war. I didn't went outside like the others. Instead I went to the tower Will built. The tower was suprisingly easy to climb even though it was floating. I didn't question it-I mean its just really unbelievable for a tower to float mid-air. 

When I was at the top of the tower I looked towards the main entrance of our nation. I saw Willbur standing in front of the green devil himself. Beside Him was his right-hand man, Tommy. Behind them was the others. I can see Fundy whisper something to Tubbo but I couldn't quite hear so I pulled out a shard of a ruby throw it in the air. It flew towards them.

The reason I threw the ruby is to hear their conversation, How? The ruby was used in ComZ in spying on our enemies to know their plans. I took the other peace of the ruby and listened.

"What do you want Dream? The war is tomorrow" I hear Will say. I tighten my grip on the crystal. This mark is gonna be the death of me. Litteraly.

"I'm just here to remind you all in person... You have until tomorrow to surrender and join our SMP" This son of a bitch. I see Tommy make "the face"-a face where he was gonna get mad. And like that he started swearing.

"You motherfucking son a-" "Tommy." Will spoke in a shut-the-fuck-up tone.

"Dream. We just want one thing. Independence. We would rather die than join you SMP." Will spoke firmly and confidently. 

"YEAH!" What the-seriously Tommy? I mentally rolled my eyes. I see Tubbo cover Tommy's mouth with his hand and give a thumbs up to Willbur who was face-palming.

"Hmm.." He says looking at each at everyone of them. I gulp. I see the Sapnap guy take out his netherite sword. Shit. They were really-I don't even know.

"Where is the girl?" Oh god...They all look at eachother. I can see Fundy tense up. 

"We don't know know..." Will said. I brought out my crossbow and aim it directly at Dream's head. I was having hard time cause of the agony that the mark caused. The pain was doubled.

"You're clearly lying Will....Now bring out the girl." Dream demanded.

"Where's Y/n Tubbo?" I hear Eret whisper. Tubbo just shrugged. 

"Fine don't bring the girl." That was easy.

"Tommy, Willbur and the entire L'man-child-berg. We are at war. There is no mercy. We have burn Tubbo's house, we have planted TNT cannons around your land. We have cobblestone walls at the outside and we have shot warning shots outside your walls." H-he burned Tubbo's house?! I guess so much has already happened before i got here. You were still aiming your bow at dream.

"We have no mercy. NO MERCY FOR YOU. We will burn down your houses, we will kill everything inside your walls and we will take back and we will take back the land that is rightfully ours." He exclaimed. I can George grinning evily from up here.

"I WANT WHITE FLAGS! WHITE FLAGS OUTSIDE YOU BASE, BY TOMORROW AT DAWN OR YOU ARE DEAD." he brought out his axe and pointed it at Willbur. He was clearly angry.

I was ready to release the arrow when someone grabbed me from behind and punched me in the stomach. I cursed at him. He held me aggressively and ender pearled to Dream. Shit. 

We landed between Dream and Willbur. Whoever this guy is, he's dead to me. I meet Will's eyes that showed concerned look like the others had. 

"oh. We meet again princess.." The guy was still holding me so I stomped on his foot causing him to let go and elbowed his gut and tripped him and ran behind Tommy who was trying his best to contain his laughter. How can anyone laugh in the situation we were in.

The guy groaned in pain. Weak...

Dream was taken aback while Sapnap helped the poor guy up. Sapnap shot me a fuck-you-lady-look. Sorry but I'll pass. 

"My apologies for Y/n's behavior. She doesn't like being touched." He emphasized my name. I roll my eyes. 

Dream shot me a glare but I could sense a smirk with it. And like that they disappeared.

Or so I thought....

========================================================

Hello, Thank you for reading, I will try my best to make the chapters longer. BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

745 words

-Mina_Melody